H1B Visa applied on In-house project but working at client location.

jaj527

Oh! and BTW, if I am wrong , so is Murthy law firm-- http://www.murthy.co...g-visa-refusal/ . Is that what you want to say ?

You really need to learn to actually read such articles in depth...

That case was about a change in the end client. The case in this thread is different, in that there was no client. Now that the person is working at a client location, that's a material change, and an amendment is needed.

That case was about a change in the end client. The case in this thread is different, in that there was no client. Now that the person is working at a client location, that's a material change, and an amendment is needed.

OK if you read things "in depth" tell me where it says that an amendment is required in this case. OP is ALWAYS an Employee of his employer irrespective of where he works. If his designation and job description remains same , it is immaterial where he is working as long as it is in same MSA. I suggest you read and understand DOL regulations -- in letter and spirit. In fact, not too long ago you expressed your ignorance about the fact that a relo in same MSA does not require new LCA/H1.

I suggest you re-learn what you learnt from me in this thread -- http://forum.murthy.com/index.php?/topic/43280-working-from-home-to-be-notified-to-dos/page__fromsearch__1 . Will be glad to help you again.

That has nothing to do with somebody being on bench, and then getting a client.

You need to learn a lot.

The OP's employer needs to amend the LCA and the H1.

Okkay ... so you learnt that relocation in same MSA does not need a new LCA/H1. Congratulations !

Someday you will probably also learn that moving from inhouse to client project in same MSA will not need a H1 Amendment if job description remains same.

I have always cited law or Attorney blogs for what I say. There is every possibility that my interpretation is incorrect and I welcome everyone for a meaningful debate and criticizm . However, a post like -- you are wrong , I am right , with ZERO logical argument adds little value to any discussion.

That has nothing to do with somebody being on bench, and then getting a client.

You need to learn a lot.

The OP's employer needs to amend the LCA and the H1.

No one knows if OP has actually been on bench . Assuming you are right --

Person A gets an H1 to work at client X location. After a year , A's project is over and A is on PAID bench , still in same MSA, for a month and then gets back to client X again. Does A need a new H1/LCA for the one month bench period ? That is what will decide this.

Irrelevant if it is known to USCIS or not.

So what happened to your "very well known code word" theory ? Are you going to educate CIS about your theory :)

The OP still needs an amendment.

And the reason is .... ? Judge JoeF says so :)

A perfect case of "I am right , you are wrong" post with ZERO logical argument ... it adds NO value, except probably a failed attempt to satisfy your ego.

Archived