AP Approved since 6 months but never received the document

Appl Filed 8/6/12

Appl Approved 9/6/12

But I never received Approved form.

I called Cust Serv and they said to wait for 90 days from date of application.

So I waited 90 days called again in Nov start.

Cust Serv could not figure out what to do, so they created Service Request. In few days I got letter that my AP was approved but document never generated. So they are processing it and I'll get in 90 days.

So I waited again and in between also called Cust Serv. But the response was standard - Wait 90 days.

So Feb 2013 when 90 days were over, I again called Cust Serv. This time they escalated to Level 2. Person on Level 2 said to wait 30 days.

Since I was not satisfied, I went to Newark office using Info Pass. But officer repeated same thing to wait for 30 days.

So now its been more than 6 months since my AP was approved but I never received it.

I am also trying help from Senator but not sure whether that will help.

What should I do?

Please Help !

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I finally got my AP.

I went again with InfoPass and this time I lucky got a officer who had experience with such case. She said that the issue was in generation of Combo-Card (EAD + AP). EAD was printed without AP but the system considered it has printed correctly. So when they were trying to print AP as separate document, it never printed and hence I never received it even after 4 Service Request. The officer at InfoPass knew the person, who generates AP and she contacted him to generate my AP manually.

Archived