How to bring baby to USA, born with surrogacy in India

ashu78

Quite frankly, what I don't understand is why are you only trying to find this out now? Why didn't you figure this out before going that route???

Now you may end up with a child abroad that you can't bring into the US for years. Really bad for the child.

• 1 year later...
On 6/12/2018 at 11:00 PM, JoeF said:

Quite frankly, what I don't understand is why are you only trying to find this out now? Why didn't you figure this out before going that route???

Now you may end up with a child abroad that you can't bring into the US for years. Really bad for the child.

If you have an answe you can share, no one is expecting your judgment. If you have any empathy to their situation you wouldn’t have said this!!!!

On 10/25/2019 at 10:50 AM, NinaHoward said:

If you have an answe you can share, no one is expecting your judgment. If you have any empathy to their situation you wouldn’t have said this!!!!

I have empathy for the child. And I expect responsibe parents to think this through and educate themselves about these issues before going this route.

Edited by JoeF