All posts are moderated, so it will take time for your post to appear!
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
sreelatham6

Regarding client letter for Visa Stamping @ Canada

Hi There,

I am planning to go for visa stamping to Canada and when I started collecting information about needed documents, most of the forums mention Client letter has a must document. I work for State client and as per their policies, they will not provide client letter.

People who got they visa approved and working for a state client, I appreciate if you could provide me the documents list.

Any response is appreciated.

Thanks.

I am on a state project and my visa got approved. My client issued me the letter. Try to get a letter saying that they couln't provide the letter as per their policies. This will definitely help. 100%

I am in the same situation except that my client is city govt. I had requested my vendor for the PO between client and vendor ; also Master service agreement between them. Also I am planning to take work related emails to show them as proof. Hoping this will work.

Hi sreelatham i am on the same boat visa stamping on march 11th. I have letter from them which provided last year for filing H1B petition, due to some issues they said they are not responsible for issuing client letters for contractors i work for state dept. I guess its better to have some official email from manager stating that they won't provide client letters.I got that official email from my Director.

thanks

Hi,

Try to get the client letter. If not try to get the Email saying your roles & responsibilities and also that Client can not give you the letter as per company policy.

For document checklist, Please follow this link.

take copies of emails / badges / work place photos etc showing that you have a work there .. also some of your project plan, as per company policy, obviously .. you could hide the confidential details .. Understand, why they are asking client letter, and present alternative to satisfy their doubt, at your best ..

all the best !