I-131 requires on renewal of EAD/AP combo card?

desanar

I would really appreciate if anyone can response to this question. (PS: My lawyer does not response once he has been paid)

My wife and I both holding EAD/AP combo card, it is expiring in early April. Our lawyer asked us to fill out I-765 to renew EAD/AP and we did, it has been applied.

Now, we are waiting for EAD and not sure if we needs to fill I-131 to get EAD/AP combo OR as such we also submitted copy of pending I-485 and current EAD/AP card, it is enough to get Combo card?

Thank you so much for your response.

Sir, My wife's passport is expiring end of the year so we are planning to renew it. She has before marriage name on passport and we are planning to change to after marriage name, however our I-485 applied with before marriage name.

Please advice, shall we keep before marriage name OR It does not matter in I-485?

Thanks

Thank you so much for your response.

Sir, My wife's passport is expiring end of the year so we are planning to renew it. She has before marriage name on passport and we are planning to change to after marriage name, however our I-485 applied with before marriage name.

Please advice, shall we keep before marriage name OR It does not matter in I-485?

Thanks

Archived