221G on 13th Feb @ Vancouver, Canada

krb054

Hello everyone...I got my Visa Approved after exactly 2 weeks. My Client HR was contacted to validate my project on site. I recommend ppl to have the email ID of the person whoever is providing the client letter , that would help to get things done quickly. (Even if email ID is not provided, they would call up the phone number listed and start their enquiry). They handed over all my documents along with Visa Stamping a day later and all set to fly back to US.

Thanks everyone for posting their expereinces , that's definetely a good moral support.

All the best folks..

Hello everyone...I got my Visa Approved after exactly 2 weeks. My Client HR was contacted to validate my project on site. I recommend ppl to have the email ID of the person whoever is providing the client letter , that would help to get things done quickly. (Even if email ID is not provided, they would call up the phone number listed and start their enquiry). They handed over all my documents along with Visa Stamping a day later and all set to fly back to US.

Thanks everyone for posting their expereinces , that's definetely a good moral support.

All the best folks..

congrats ..

Did you have email ID on your client letter? .. In my case, the client letter is provided my Managing Director of the client, who hardly interacts with me, though has overall authority on the project and these kind of legal documents. The manager, I interact with on daily basis, his name or contacts are not written (as per company policy), so wondering, would it still be a good idea to have managing director's email? .. They have phone number but that's company's general phone number on the letter head, not managing director's own number.

How did you know your client was contacted? ..what questions they were being asked? .. How long you are working for the client and in US? ...

Archived