All posts are moderated, so it will take time for your post to appear!
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
RajeshChowdary

221g guys @Vancouver ?

Hi Guys,

any one still waiting on 221G case from JAN 2013. I have attended interview on Jan 23rd and still waiting for approval email from consulate.

It would be great if we all stick to this thread who appeared at Vancouver consulate in Jan or Feb 2013. We can probably get updated info.

Good luck.

Thanks,

RC

Hi,

This is Jags. I got query on Jan24th, VO didn't gave me any query slip, he said they have to do employment verification. My client HR has been contacted, replied back same day. Since then no update. Plz let us know if anyone on same situation.

Thanks,

-J

Hi,

I got 221g today Feb14th. VO asked me basic Q's and basic docs. She didn't say anything but handed me white form. I don't have client manager mail id on the letter but has his desk number and my client immigration services phone numbers.

The letter was given by immigration dept. of my client...they can verify with my client only through phone as client letter has no mail id's. I don't know how long they will take to process my application.

Even though I had all my doc's, answered all Q's she gave me this 221g. I don't know what else she is looking for..

I am hoping they will clear it soon.

Any Inputs are really appreciated...

Hi sounds good,

I have a question to you...how would they contact your client? Did you provide them client letter or something ?

I mean my case is in 221 g for past 1month. My client or employer did not receive any email from consulate.

HI i got a 221G at Vanouver on March 21st. The VO took the following Docs (I797,Passport,Payslips,Bank Statements,Client Letter). Does anyone know how long will it take for them to process my Application. Is anyone in the same boat as me. I am currently staying at Days Inn next to the Embassy.I can be reached at *********************@gmail.com.

Thanks.

If members wish for others to be able to contact them, please make your eMail address visible in your profile so that other members may obtain it from there.

So whats the total no of people waiting in Vancouver with White 221g?

As of now i know 3 guys including me waiting from 2 weeks.

Lets keep tracking the cases so that we can get an idea how much time it would take to

get the 221g white cleared.

I know Chandra got 221g on March 21st and got it cleared yesterday after client was contacted and replied.

It took 8 days for him to get his passport back with the stamp.