Apply for younger sisters visa along with parents.

NewYorker786

Hi,

I am planning to apply for my parents visitor visa, along with my parents I was thinking of applying for my 2 younger sisters who are schooling and under 18 years of age.

What are the chances of all 4 getting an approval, will this impact my parents chances of getting a visa. What is the general recommendation.

Please advice.

Thank you.

In general, all B2 visa applicants are subject to the presumption of immigrant intent under section 214(b) of the Immigration and Nationality Act (INA). Accordingly, every applicant has to individually establish his/her strong ties to home country. It is better to apply together as a family for a brief period and provide accurate information in the online DS-160 visa application. Though the consular officers decide visa applications based on information available on the DS forms and information elicited at the visa interview, availability of supporting documents will strengthen the case. The visa officer may look into additional supporting documents only if they wish to verify any information. If you need more information on the above or assistance with B2 visa applications, feel free to contact one of our Attorneys at Murthy Immigration Services, Chennai. More information can be found here http://www.murthyindia.com

Archived