White 221g Ottawa 29th Jan

test_acc

Hi ,

I attended interview in Ottawa on 29th Jan 2013.

Recieved a white 221 g form , interviewer said -" Shouldnt take too much time , we will contact your client and employer"

Passport and I797 kept by the consulate.

Latest update: 1st Feb - No email yet sent to client/employer.

Can anyone guide as to how much time it normally takes, and is there anything from my side I can do?

Thanks

Hi,

My client received a verification email on Tuesday 02/05/2012.

My interview was on 29th Jan - so it took them 7 days to send the email.

I received an email from them too - to submit some documents (W2s, I129 , RFE response if any).

Client replied on Wednesday 02/06/2012 , I submitted the documents on Thursday 02/07/2012.

Lets see how much it takes them now to process the information,

@sai687 : My interview was on Jan16th. Mine is EVVC. Submitted all documents as per requested every day by Embassy. Mine is EVVC model. But, I have all documents handy for them for any request. Those formalities has been completed on Jan 30th. This is my 3rd week . Do you think they take longer to process ? In my case, My client had reposonded very next day embassy sent email to them. End vendor had also responded very next day of embassy's questionary. After that, Embassy contacted me to submit 3 items which i have submitted on Jan30th. After than I haven't received any update or email from embassy.

Archived