• Replies 391
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by matusa:

H1 Extn 4th Year - Regular

Notice Date : 02-Jun-11

Receipt Date : 07-Jun-11

Apprvoed : 14-Sep-11.

Wish you all the best for all who are waiting for their status.

Did you get the approval after your lawyer contacted USCIS? My lawyer won't believe and not interested in calling USCIS at all. My Notice date is Jun 7th and still waiting for 6th yr extn.I'm planning to convert to Premium now as my current I94 expires on Oct2nd. Not sure if it's a wise idea to convert now :(

@haisusmitha

Lawyer did not call USCIS. It came by itself. You should be getting anytime soon. Dont worry about I94 expiration. Mine was expired in Aug itself. As long you're not planning to visit India or your DL expires, there is no need to convert the case to Premium, unless there is an emergency. Just my two cents.

Good Luck.

Originally posted by sv2427:

Almost 4 months now. Still counting. Still no news.

That is too long, did you get an RFE? If not your attorney must contact USCIS because 4 months is long.

Your attorney may or may not get anything positive out of the call but sometimes they might get lucky. Most attorneys dont want to waste their time calling USCIS, especially if it is company attorney!

Originally posted by sv2427:

No RFE received.

Attorney did call and was told that application will be processed in the order it was received.

So just waiting for a positive response.

Standard response most people get but my attorney got response to call after 60 days or maybe it was 90 business days. Nothing we can do but wait.

Originally posted by perlperl:

USCIS receipt date: June 28th, 2011

83 days and counting. the painful wait continues.

You might get it end of this month or first 2 weeks of October judging from what others have been posting.

Wait is killing everyone but nothing can be done. What happened to VSC? Maybe someone should ask attorney Murthy in chat!

Hope they transfer some cases to other centers that are much faster. CSC is taking around 2 months to process.

My Case was approved on 19th.

Notice Date : 06/08/2011

Approved Date: 09/19/2011

Regular Extension(2nd time)

service Center:vermont

It took 3 months 1 week for approval.I believe 1 week additional time for me as i had dependent applications attached.

If you are checking case on every day- Please check after 4 PM(EST).

Archived