H1B Regular Processing (Vermont Centre) April/May/June

e2ne

USCIS updated my case status online after my lawyer called them to place an inquiry yesterday.

Application type: New H1B

USICS Receipt date: June 2, 2011

USCIS Notice date: June 7, 2011

Approval date: Sep 1, 2011

Message received on Sep 7, 2011.

I would suggest calling USCIS directly if you have to plan something based on your application status.

Good luck to all of you guys.

• Replies 391
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by bandhara:

Contacted USCIS and update is that they are still reviewing applications received on May 22 (Contrary to 2 months info provided on website).

I hope I should get some update this week.

Sounds about right since they are taking about 3 and half months to process!! It appears that VSC is the slowest right now among all service centers, just hope they dont get any slower, please!

NEW H1B

NON IT DIRECT EMPLOYER

MASTERS QUOTA

RECEIPT DATE 30 JUNE 2011

APPROVED DATE 12 SEPTEMBER 2011

NO RFE

HELLO GUYS I THINK HERE EVERYBODY IS SPREADING WRONG INFORMATION, EACH CASE IS DIFFERENT SO TIME VARIES ON CASE TO CASE BASIS.

ALSO I WOULD LIKE EVERYONE TO KNOW THAT TELL YOUR LAWYERS TO CALL USCIS, MY DID YESTERDAY AND I SAW A STATUS CHANGE ONLINE.

THANKS YOU ALL AND BEST OF LUCK!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by VED11:

NEW H1B

NON IT DIRECT EMPLOYER

MASTERS QUOTA

RECEIPT DATE 30 JUNE 2011

APPROVED DATE 12 SEPTEMBER 2011

NO RFE

HELLO GUYS I THINK HERE EVERYBODY IS SPREADING WRONG INFORMATION, EACH CASE IS DIFFERENT SO TIME VARIES ON CASE TO CASE BASIS.

ALSO I WOULD LIKE EVERYONE TO KNOW THAT TELL YOUR LAWYERS TO CALL USCIS, MY DID YESTERDAY AND I SAW A STATUS CHANGE ONLINE.

THANKS YOU ALL AND BEST OF LUCK!!!!!!!!

Congrats dude. Your case is direct employer and non-IT - very good employment model:) Most people with delays have been IT, contracting/consulting, etc And this is where they are taking long time to process.

There have been few in the forum who did got approval in 2 months that VSC states and those people have also been direct employer non IT.

But a great majority have to wait for 3 and half months as per people posting on the forum.

My attorney called but they said that they cannot do anything unless it has been at least 60 business days since application. They told different to another of my friends' attorney. Who knows what to believe. One thing is for sure and that is you will get it within 3 or max 3.5 months as per postings on forum.

So if you have time you can relax and it will come through and if it doesn't even after 3 months, make your attorney call USCIS.

Originally posted by niko:

Originally posted by sv2427:

My Lawyer called and USCIS said processing is being done as applications were received. Decision should be expected within next few days.

When was your receipt notice date?

Receipt Date 19th May 2011.

Notice May 24th 2011

Status Initial Review

Archived