H1B Regular Processing (Vermont Centre) April/May/June

e2ne

Thanks BRP ... My Employer received the hard copy today .

the RFE is about the Employer-Employee relationship and his documents to prove that they are still in business . Employer confirmed that he would provide the relevant documents for the same and there is nothing to worry on this .

Further, RFE also asked for my H4 and spouse H1B new approvals and my spouse recent payslips

• Replies 391
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Received an RFE on Aug 19. Waiting for RFE details. As per my employer the RFE details will be received in 2 weeks as the details will be delivered to employers India office. Is there any way to get the RFE details by calling USCIS.

Also, can I move from Regular to PP for RFE processing. Anyways started packing my stuffs hoping for the worst.

Hi,I was on a H1B and I had moved employers. My new employer said ,they were applying for a new H1. They applied and So My Reciept date is 20 May .i have started working for my new employer on the basis of a reciept number, been with them for 3 months now.my case is refected on USCIS as "In process"Its been more than 3 months, and i am getting very anxious now as my current H1 expires in the 3rd week of Sep. How do i know, if USCIS has requested an RFE or current situation on my case. My attorney, isn't being helpfull.Can i now upgrade my case to premium processing? So i was hoping, one of you could advice.Thanks!

Archived