H1B Regular Processing (Vermont Centre) April/May/June

e2ne

Receipt date : June 30th

Approval date : 7th Nov

Finally got after long wait.. All the best for the people who are all waiting.

I got the below mail today

Post Decision Activity

On November 7, 2011, we mailed you a notice that we have approved this I129 PETITION FOR A NONIMMIGRANT WORKER. Please follow any instructions on the notice. If you move before you receive the notice, call customer service at 1-800-375-5283.

• Replies 391
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Receipt date : June 30th

Approval date : 7th Nov

Finally got after long wait.. All the best for the people who are all waiting.

I got the below mail today

Post Decision Activity

On November 7, 2011, we mailed you a notice that we have approved this I129 PETITION FOR A NONIMMIGRANT WORKER. Please follow any instructions on the notice. If you move before you receive the notice, call customer service at 1-800-375-5283.

Can post if you got an email/text mesg update and whether the USCIS website itself was updated with your current status? Just checking to see if they have updated their website info about case status recently or not. Thanks and Congrats!

Can post if you got an email/text mesg update and whether the USCIS website itself was updated with your current status? Just checking to see if they have updated their website info about case status recently or not. Thanks and Congrats!

I got a Email Alert. But Not received SMS eventhough Registered. i checked in USCIS website and that also got updated with this status..

Folks,

My H1B extension approved on Nov 4th.

Receipt date is 06/13/2011

Approval Date: 11/04/2011

Service Center: VSC

Good Luck !!!

Thanks for everyone who share their view.

Congrats. Can you post if you got an email/text msg update and whether your status shows approved on USCIS website?

My case is also frustrating like some others on this thread. USCIS really needs to update their site that VSC is taking 4-6months for processing and not falsely show 2 months.

Type: new H1B

Receipt Date: 27 June, 2011

No RFE, no response - nothing. When my attorney called them last week, the officer said I should hear something by this wednesday (11/9). Two more days to go.

really frustrating !??#@

Did you get any response from USCIS?

Finally approved after 5.5 months and after my lawyer put a query to my case. I didnt want to go for Premium.

USCIS receipt date: May 26

Approved date: Nov 7th.

Any one who is waiting that long dont go for premium but instead ask your lawyer to put an inquiry to your case.

After how many days of inquiry by your lawyer did the case got approved as I have already asked my lawyer to talk to USCIS and the USCIS did not provide any specific dates so asked him to upgrade to premium.

I am also really frustrated now. My case is pending almost 7 months now.

Type: H1B Ext for 3 yrs after my 7th year

Receipt Date: April 21st, 2011

For my case there is no RFE also. I called my lawyer two months back and he opened a service request on Sept 6th. They said within 60 days I will get some response. On Nov 6th , their deadline is over. Still I don't have any information.

Guys, what's your opinion? Still more wait or go for premium?

My I94 expired on Jul 23rd. I heard from my lawyer that I can work 240 more days from the expiration of I94 (that is I can work still March 19th 2012). So I am planning to wait another 2 more months before I go for premium.

Anyone has this situation? Please give me your valuable suggestions. Thanks in advance.

I am also really frustrated now. My case is pending almost 7 months now.

Type: H1B Ext for 3 yrs after my 7th year

Receipt Date: April 21st, 2011

For my case there is no RFE also. I called my lawyer two months back and he opened a service request on Sept 6th. They said within 60 days I will get some response. On Nov 6th , their deadline is over. Still I don't have any information.

Guys, what's your opinion? Still more wait or go for premium?

My I94 expired on Jul 23rd. I heard from my lawyer that I can work 240 more days from the expiration of I94 (that is I can work still March 19th 2012). So I am planning to wait another 2 more months before I go for premium.

Anyone has this situation? Please give me your valuable suggestions. Thanks in advance.

It's the same with my case more than 6-7 months already upgraded to premium yesterday since I need to fly in Dec but I feel you can wait for 10 more days and then go for premium.

Thank God! Finally ,my extension got approved yesterday.

I lost $1000+ for premium and 5 1/2 months of desperate waiting which is priceless. I regret for not going for premium the first time.

Applied Regular: June 7th (2nd time extn, 140 approved)

Converted to Premium: Sep 26th

RFE: Oct 5th

RFE response: Oct 25th

2nd RFE: Nov 2nd (somethingminor missing. lawyer even didn't tell what)

RFE response :Nov 9th

Approved: Nov 16th for 3 more years

Hello All,

I have applied for H1B Extension on June 22,2011, my H1 expired on sep 30, 2011,changed to Premium on Nov 5,2011, RFE Received on Nov 18 for Employee-Employer relationship and proj duration date.

My employer can provide the necessary doc and clientt also can give the required info as my proj can exceed more than year from now.

I have a Priority date for I485 for April 2008, which I'm expecting next bulletin. So , my employer told me that to be on safe side, if incase we respond to RFE now and if it gets denied , I would have no option except leaving. Rather , wait till next month , apply for I485 in January and the reply for RFE as my due RFE till Feb 13.

Can anyone please guide or suggest whether that would be good to go or reply RFE as I have project for an year and also to few questions below :

1. As my I94 expired on Sep30,2011, will that have any impact on this extension ?

2. Is there any impact , if I do not respond to RFE immediately as I wanted to wait till next bulletin for EB2 PD and then apply for and reply RFE ?

3. If there is any denial of H1B extension how many days can I live in uS and can I stay after applying for I485 with that receit notice ? Am I eligible that way ?

Please guide me through this, as I'm very much confused with all these questions ?

• 2 weeks later...

Recived RFE on 27 sept.

Reciept date : 21 Jun

I still don't know details about RFE. further delay in sight.

Do you think upgrading to premium processing will help while RFE is active?

Thanks,

-- Sachin.

Finally got approved on 5th Dec. Now wait is for physical approval documents.

How long it take USCIS take to deliver those documents? What all next steps I need to take?

All the best to others.

-- Sachin.

Archived