H1B Regular Processing (Vermont Centre) April/May/June

e2ne

Originally posted by niko:

Originally posted by sr61829:

Receipt Date: 13-May-2011

Center: Vermont Service Center

Filing for: New H1B

Hi ,

I am Waiting from more than 4 months now, its painful . I have L1 Approved till Sep 30 2011( Second extension 4.5 ys in US). I am hoping that I will get H1 approved by then. I asked my employer to call attorneys. They say they will apply one more L1 extension if my H1 is not approved by Sep 25.

Dude your wait is longer than usual. Your attorneys should call USCIS to find out what is going on with your application. Or you can convert to premium. Good luck.

Niko,

May be its unusual , but in my case too long wait and pain.

My lawyer contacted USCIS twice, still the same damn answer. We lost the hope and changed to premium yesterday. Wish for the best.

Receipt Date: 28-April-2011

Processing : Regular

Filing for: 7th yr ext with I140

Thanks, Harry.

• Replies 391
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hello Everyone,My application date was may 10 and it didn't move or said initial processing till Sep 7. My employer upgraded my case to premium on sep 9 and my application was approved on sep 17. i'm still waiting to recieve my approval documents. Any know how long does it take to recieve the approval documents? i'm running close with my DL expiration. Good luck, to everyone waiting. It is painfully slow and frustrating.

My wife's H1

Centre: Vermont

Process: Regular Processing

Type: New (H4-H1)

Receipt Date: 22JUN2011

Current Status: Post Decision Activity

Decision Date: 26SEP2011

Congrats, not sure how VSC is reviewing cases but people on the forum seem to have been waiting since May and early June who haven't got anything yet! I guess luck probably plays some part too in this whole process. The wait is ridiculous.

Recived RFE on 27 sept.

Reciept date : 21 Jun

I still don't know details about RFE. further delay in sight.

Do you think upgrading to premium processing will help while RFE is active?

Thanks,

-- Sachin.

That sucks after such a long wait already! Probably won't hurt to convert to PP when you send the RFE evidence. Do what your attorney tells you though. Good luck.

Receipt Date: 20-June-2011

Filing for: H1B Extn.

Previous Status: Acceptance

Premium Processing Received: 24 Sept 2011

Current Status: Approved.

Approval Date: 28-Sep-2011

Finally!!!

Congrats, some are getting approvals before those from May receipt date so there does not seem to be any particular method to how VSC is processing applications. The wait is painful.

Recived RFE on 27 sept.

Reciept date : 21 Jun

I still don't know details about RFE. further delay in sight.

Do you think upgrading to premium processing will help while RFE is active?

Thanks,

-- Sachin.

At least you all have premium option. I am on E3 visa and no premium for E3 so am stuck in this long wait. Dont know why they are taking so long to process applications. At least they should process H1 and other visas separately so that others like me are not stuck in the H1B pile of applications.

The not knowing what will happen wait is hard. Anyone know how long VSC is taking to process E3 visa extension applications?

Receipt Date: 27th June

Center: Vermont

Filling Type: H1B & H4 Extension

Current Status: Initial Review

Its already been 3 months now and there is no update...so my lawyer called USCIS and they said to call after 22 days...can anyone tell how many days it will take for approval???

Judging by posts in this forum, it seems like 3 months and 2 weeks. So you may see some update real soon. Plz post back here if you get something for others.

It's Horrible.

Completed 3months 1week, Still Waiting....Waiting...!

Reciept Date : 24-jun-2011

Center : VSC

H1B Extension First Time.

You may get it soon. Some people with June 28th got it before some with June 7th dates. So no one knows what is taking so long for them. It is getting worse. I thought 3 months wait time but based on some approvals on the forum it is taking up to 4 months now for some.

What is going on with VSC???? Why so slow??

Archived