H1B Regular Processing (Vermont Centre) April/May/June

e2ne

Regular H1b transfer and extension based on approved I140 from previous employer. Still waiting, Lawyer says it takes about 4 months.

I did a regular transfer and extension(based on old employers I140) back in 2009 and it took 3.5 months.

So hoping to get it by September end.. I know this waiting is painful for everyone, but there is not much we can do about it, unless upgrade to premium..

Mine is a direct hire full time position.

• Replies 391
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by sid79:

New H1 - Regular Processing

Vermont

Receipt Date: 25 - May

upgrade to Premium Processing: 21.Sept

now i know for sure that in the next few days ill recieve an answer

Wonderful dude....Good Luck... I upgraded to Premium Processing too recently....USCIS should respond back within 10 bus.days is what I am told...fingers crossed....

Receipt Date: 20-June-2011

Center: Vermont Service Center

Filing for: H1B Extn.

Premium Processing: Initiated fairly recently..

My notice date is June 7th and still in Initial Review.I was told by my employer that they were going to convert to premium yesterday.I should see a status change within a week now. Sad thing is we had to face both the Wait and the Premium expenses :(

Originally posted by usciswait:

I have a notice date: 3rd June 2011

Center: VCS

Extension after 6 years on I140.

Are there anybody like me waiting on this week notice date?

I am planning to go for premium if it takes more than one week from today.

Receipt Date: 13-May-2011

Filing for: New H1B

Hi ,

I am Waiting from more than 4 months now, its painful . I have L1 Approved till Sep 30 2011( Second extension 4.5 ys in US). I am hoping that I will get H1 approved by then. I asked my employer to call attorneys. They say they will apply one more L1 extension if my H1 is not approved by Sep 25.

I couldn't believe it really took that long.My notice day is on May.26, still no feedback.So painful.

Originally posted by sr61829:

Hi ,

I am Waiting from more than 4 months now, its painful . I have L1 Approved till Sep 30 2011( Second extension 4.5 ys in US). I am hoping that I will get H1 approved by then. I asked my employer to call attorneys. They say they will apply one more L1 extension if my H1 is not approved by Sep 25.

Originally posted by sr61829:

Hi ,

Dude your wait is longer than usual. Your attorneys should call USCIS to find out what is going on with your application. Or you can convert to premium. Good luck.

Thanks @Niko

My Employer says if we convert to Premium now it will trigger unnecessary RFE etc. So they says its better to wait and apply an L1 Extension on Sep 26/28 so that this will be in Process until my H1 is approved.

As my L1B and H1B are from same employer, am I eligible to work after the L1 expiry in-case my H1B status is still pending

Originally posted by pvkamat83:

This has been a long waiting time.

Centre: Vermont

Process: Regular Processing

Type: First Time H1B and H4 extension

Receipt Date: 9th June 2011

Current Status: Initial Review

Decision Date: n/a

Is anyone with same status ?

You should expect maybe sometime soon. They are taking minimum of 3 months or more. Some have been waiting since mid May too on the forum so not sure what is up with VSC. It is the slowest right now, way too slow!

Originally posted by niko:

Originally posted by pvkamat83:

This has been a long waiting time.

Centre: Vermont

Process: Regular Processing

Type: First Time H1B and H4 extension

Receipt Date: 9th June 2011

Current Status: Initial Review

Decision Date: n/a

Is anyone with same status ?

You should expect maybe sometime soon. They are taking minimum of 3 months or more. Some have been waiting since mid May too on the forum so not sure what is up with VSC. It is the slowest right now, way too slow!

Originally posted by sas.2106@*****.com:

Still waiting for response... I am hoping that I am past any RFE and query state and will receive the approval in next few days.

I just heard from the lawyer and got scanned "Courtesy Copy" of my approved H1b for 3 years. It was approved on 9/20 but the freaking website never changed the status. I got extension of 3 years(5/31/2014) based on my approved I-140 from my previous employer.

Good luck to everyone waiting. Check with your lawyer and don't trust the uscis website.

Notice Date: 15th Jun

RFE: None

Approval Date: 19th Sept.

I received my approval notice today from my employer but my application status still shows initial review. I believe that many of you waiting for such long periods may have already been approved but they have just not updated your status online. You may just want to contact your lawyers to esquire on your behalf..

To all just keep the faith. Good Luck!

Archived