I-134 Form - Regarding question 7 (Employer/Client address)

new_user_for_H1B_Transfer

Hi,

I am applying visitor visa for my parents. I am filling out the I-134 form (Affidavit of Support).

For Question 7: I am employed as "Type of Business" With "Name of Concern" at "Address'.

My Employer address is in Atlanta, Georgia, but my client location is in Pennsylvania and i stay in Pennsylvania. So for the "Address" field, should i fill the Atlanta Address or Pennsylvania address.

Thanks for your help!!

Hi,

I am applying visitor visa for my parents. I am filling out the I-134 form (Affidavit of Support).

For Question 7: I am employed as "Type of Business" With "Name of Concern" at "Address'.

My Employer address is in Atlanta, Georgia, but my client location is in Pennsylvania and i stay in Pennsylvania. So for the "Address" field, should i fill the Atlanta Address or Pennsylvania address.

Thanks for your help!!

Generally, one should provide accurate information with regard to any visa related documents. Question 7 on the I-134(Affidavit of support) relates to the details of the employer and the employer’s address has to be filled in this space. If you need more information on the above or assistance with any U.S. visa applications, feel free to contact one of our Attorneys at Murthy Immigration Services, Chennai. More information can be found here http://www.murthyindia.com

• 2 weeks later...

It might be late to answer but

- In Employer Information - it should be your H1B sponsor info i.e. Atlanta address. That's the info your employment verification letter will have.

- There's another place in their application form where it's asked where they will stay while in US and that's where they should mention your Pennslyvania home addres.

Archived