All posts are moderated, so it will take time for your post to appear!
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
hvmedhaj

STEM JOBS act

Hi,

Ive heard about something called a STEM jobs act that allows foreign nationals with advanced degrees such as Masters or a PHD to get greencards. Can anyone pl if the bill is still undewrway or what exactly is the status of it ?

Ive also looked at the below link that talks about greencard for home owners. Could anyone tell me if thats legit ?

Please let me know.

Thanks,

vm

That bill was in the last Congress. It never got anywhere, and with the new Congress, all old bills are gone forever.

This year, the push is for a Comprehensive Immigration Reform.

Ive heard about something called a STEM jobs act that allows foreign nationals with advanced degrees such as Masters or a PHD to get greencards. Can anyone pl if the bill is still undewrway or what exactly is the status of it ?

Ive also looked at the below link that talks about greencard for home owners. Could anyone tell me if thats legit ?

That 'ACT' is in the news since decades. I think we just need to keep concentrating on your current jobs. Believe me I was just like you few years ago.

Coming to GC for home owners, world will laugh at US for doing so. That's completely a rumor( I guess this rumor either created by real estate owners or some ppl who are desperately looking to get their GC.)