STEM JOBS act

hvmedhaj

Hi,

Ive heard about something called a STEM jobs act that allows foreign nationals with advanced degrees such as Masters or a PHD to get greencards. Can anyone pl if the bill is still undewrway or what exactly is the status of it ?

Ive also looked at the below link that talks about greencard for home owners. Could anyone tell me if thats legit ?

Please let me know.

Thanks,

vm

Ive heard about something called a STEM jobs act that allows foreign nationals with advanced degrees such as Masters or a PHD to get greencards. Can anyone pl if the bill is still undewrway or what exactly is the status of it ?

Ive also looked at the below link that talks about greencard for home owners. Could anyone tell me if thats legit ?

That 'ACT' is in the news since decades. I think we just need to keep concentrating on your current jobs. Believe me I was just like you few years ago.

Coming to GC for home owners, world will laugh at US for doing so. That's completely a rumor( I guess this rumor either created by real estate owners or some ppl who are desperately looking to get their GC.)

Archived