H1B stamping in Vancouver

rsaiprasad.08

Hello,

I am planning to go to Canada for H1B visa. I have US masters and then got H1B. Working as a fulltime employee for a US based company. My company is very small, i am the first nonimmegrant worker in that company. They do not know anything about H1B before they process it for me. I would like to know

1) what all documentation i need to get from my emplyer when i go for stamping? Little worried because my employer does not know much about H1B. They have processed my H1B through an attorney, not sure how far the attorney will help. I have received I797 and LCA etc from the attorney.

2) Are there any risks involved with stamping as i am working for very small company?

3) My reporting manager is in X state and i work from Y state, is there any problem? Do they mention our reporting manager anywhere in the petition? How to check that?

4) I got H1B in Oct 2012, but we moved the work location after the October 2012, so applied for H1B ammendment and it is approved, do i need to have any documentaion or should i expect any questions related to ammendment in the visa interview?

Please let me know anything you think is useful in my case. Really appreciate your time in looking into my post. Let me know if you need more informtion to answer my questions.

Thank you

Archived