Urgent Please kindly Advise (AP/H4 at POE)

Ariean

I don't have H1B stamp in my passport but I do have H1B petition valid until 2015 and my wife recently got her H4 visa. I used my AP after my recent H1B extension(2015) and I am going to use AP again for travelling back to USA along with my wife on H4 visa, would POE official deport us? may i know how should i overcome this situation? my attorney suggested us to travel separately or stand in different lines at POE, first let wife go through on H4 and then myself on AP, please kindly advise as I am travelling on Jan 26th

Thank you.

• 2 weeks later...

I don't have H1B stamp in my passport but I do have H1B petition valid until 2015 and my wife recently got her H4 visa. I used my AP after my recent H1B extension(2015) and I am going to use AP again for travelling back to USA along with my wife on H4 visa, would POE official deport us? may i know how should i overcome this situation? my attorney suggested us to travel separately or stand in different lines at POE, first let wife go through on H4 and then myself on AP, please kindly advise as I am travelling on Jan 26th

Thank you.

We were allowed to successfully enter USA at POE, we were in same queue, same time, same officer no issues, he asked for H1B original petition and confirmation that i am still working for the same H1B employer.

Archived