Waiver Job "Multiple issues"

Crybaby

Hello Friends,

I am currently doing a waiver job doing my J1 visa requirement in a shortage area, I am not happy with my job, because of multiple issues.

1) is there a way I can switch to another waiver area in the same state or in different state??

2) Can I ask my boss to fire me or if in case he does not want me to leave,what else I can do ?

3) is it necessary to find a breach in contract or by mutual understanding one can leave the contract ?

4) what will be my status in between the two jobs ?

I am really worried. Please share your input and give me suggestions regarding my situation. Thanks

Extremely bad behavior by Doctor employers on their own people doing a waiver job has been extensively reported over the years. The need for an Immigration Lawyer is to answer the Immigration related questions. Contract law is not the issue here. Human rights may very well be in view of the extremely graphic and disturbing reports of abuse of waiver doctors by their employers, specially their own. Immigration law may very well provide an escape route.

• 2 weeks later...

A change of employer during the J-1 waiver service obligation requires evidence of extenuating circumstances requiring the change in employer. Extenuating circumstances can be closure of the facility or something else, determined on a case by case basis. In addition to extenuating circumstances, other documents and materials are needed. A consultation with an attorney may help clarify matters and develop a personalized legal strategy.

Archived