plzz help me

puppy123

i got citiation ticket under retail theft 95 dollars in illinois.i was charged under municipal law.i was not arrested,fingerprinted.will this is a misdemeanoar.is this enter into my criminal record.plzz help me.i am feeling vey guilty from that time.plzz give me some suggestions.what type of immigration consequences i have to face

First discuss the matter with an Immigration Lawyer who can liaise with your criminal Attorney. Once the rehab etc. is over find out if you can expunge the arrest records and all other records. It is possible in many states. While the Immigration authorities will always know and you have to mention what happened to them you need not acknowledge any such problem as far as any one else including employers is concerned once the facts are expunged. That is the only reason why Expungement is a remedy in many states. The law is about rehabilitation and not Revenge. 95 USD will now cost you a few thousand. Stick to the straight and narrow in future. You should let your spouse if applicable know about it.

First discuss the matter with an Immigration Lawyer who can liaise with your criminal Attorney. Once the rehab etc. is over find out if you can expunge the arrest records and all other records. It is possible in many states. While the Immigration authorities will always know and you have to mention what happened to them you need not acknowledge any such problem as far as any one else including employers is concerned once the facts are expunged. That is the only reason why Expungement is a remedy in many states. The law is about rehabilitation and not Revenge. 95 USD will now cost you a few thousand. Stick to the straight and narrow in future. You should let your spouse if applicable know about it.

pontevecchio - Everything u said is fine,but what is the reason u said u should let u'r spouse know this

Archived