No movement for Eb2 - India even in Feb...It sucks

SRaoPERM

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Getting frustrating day by day.

If there are so many cases, why the hell 2007 & 2008 people got GC in year 2012...?

USCIS People WHO made the MESS should be held accountable.

They are playing with career of INNOCENT/Legal people.

Isn't anyone in USCIS, caring about this MESS.....????

Totally feel your pain, I missed filing my 485 last year with a PD of March 2008, with the retrogression, I am not able to file until the dates move again. Very frustrating

You knew the issues when you decided to apply. A GC is for the benefit of the US and not the individuals applying. Sorry, but that is just the way it is; you are a pawn in a very frustrating game which you have chosen to play. You can either live with the process or give it up and go back to your home country.

You knew the issues when you decided to apply. A GC is for the benefit of the US and not the individuals applying. Sorry, but that is just the way it is; you are a pawn in a very frustrating game which you have chosen to play. You can either live with the process or give it up and go back to your home country.

Good explanation.

Lets see if you follow your own suggestion, when all your buddies/colleagues gets GC and you are stuck. Mind you, they might have come after you, to USA. They might have got GC in 3 yr time. You are waiting for 6+ yrs.

What's your fault, nothing. Are you less skilled ...? No.

Someone in USCIS thought, some folks should get GC and some should NOT.

Pathetic :-(

Immigration lawyers:

Isn't any one held accountable for approving GC for 2007, 2008, when folks before them are still waiting...?

Is no one questioning them ...?

USCIS or legacy INS is a slow learner..they 'just' misestimated the EB3 to EB2 porting numbers and gave the incorrect projections to DOS which made the dates moves a lot futher than it should've..

there is nothing wrong/illogical/illegal with those cases being approved when their PDs were current..

Lets see if you follow your own suggestion, when all your buddies/colleagues gets GC and you are stuck. Mind you, they might have come after you, to USA. They might have got GC in 3 yr time. You are waiting for 6+ yrs.

And?

I had to leave the country when my 6 years on H1 were up and my I-140 wasn't approved...

Such is life. Deal with it.

There is no right to a GC.

It is very easy for people who have already gotten GC to tell people who are still waiting that life is not fair, GC is not a right , go back to your home country etc.They are not the ones feeling the pain of waiting for so long.. Nothing but human nature but this is a forum for people to give and get some practical advice. Joef and t75 if you cannot give real advice do not even enter the blog.

It is very easy for people who have already gotten GC to tell people who are still waiting that life is not fair, GC is not a right , go back to your home country etc.They are not the ones feeling the pain of waiting for so long.

As I mentioned before, I had to leave the US because my I-140 wasn't approved yet, and my H1 ran out.

So, contrary to your assertion, I know the pain.

Yet, I didn't whine.

So, I suggest you apologize for your insulting post.

And?

I had to leave the country when my 6 years on H1 were up and my I-140 wasn't approved...

Such is life. Deal with it.

There is no right to a GC.

Then sue them if you have too much money burning a hole in your pocket.... Good luck with that...

-->not long ago, our ancestors crawled on four legs..whats ur point

-->checked the change in USCIS attitude lately?, taking public( read non immigrants) input on several issues with out anybody forcing them..that my friend is USA where the governament still feels some responsibilty..

and I am not impacted by any of this..but was at one point..BUT I dont feel that everybody down the road needs to go thru hurdles, just bcz I did..

@Joef.So, I suggest you apologize for your insulting post

Insulting eh..look who is talking..how about you apologizing for the countless acidulous remarks you have posted on this forum as a response to some innocent posts from members lacking information..

About an apology- I don't sugarcoat things. If you want sugarcoating - get Candy !!!! (does this ring a bell..its your line)

-->checked the change in USCIS attitude lately?

Their attitude today actually is better than back when I was waiting for my GC...

I suggest a bit of historical perspective,, and less lame attempts to ridicule me... Your lame attempts at ridicule only show that you are immature...

Grow up.

Think it this way guys.

Why do the PD's of Targeted employment categories are current ( like a nurse.... Infact they enter with green card into the country and a relative of mine who came in after two years i started with F1 and got her citizenship when i was still filing under EB3) -Simply ....The most desirable people

and why do the PD's of Family based visa's for India and Mexico stuck in90s.(Simply ....Very less demand).

These are the two extreme ends of the US likability spectrum

Beleive it or not we (Eb3 and EB2) are at the other end of the likability spectrum

End of the day i am happy living here rather than living in chennai where the powercut is 18 hours out of 24hrs a day.

either refer them to a link showing that it is indeed US govt's official policy or take USA 101 class..

Well said. Those making all these noise should be able to show a policy that says all things (country of birth, category, no RFE etc) being equal someone with a PD of 2008 is indeed entitled to GC before someone with a PD of (say) 2005.

Also, GC is not a right but they forget that freedom of speech is a right -- even for non-Citizens.

Their attitude today actually is better than back when I was waiting for my GC...

and I did not sue them to do it..thanks for making my point..thats what I said ..read my post again..

I suggest a bit of historical perspective,, and less lame attempts to ridicule me... Your lame attempts at ridicule only show that you are immature...

Grow up.

LOL..I will take the high road..

Archived