Predictions for March 2013 Visa Bulletin

AxialTilt

I have no hope that dates will move in February Bulletin. Any hope that they will move in March 2013 bulletin? People say they are likely to move in March because of spillovers, any idea about that?

My PD is March 2008 and missed filing my 485 last year. Hoping that I can file that at least this year.

I have no hope that dates will move in February Bulletin. Any hope that they will move in March 2013 bulletin? People say they are likely to move in March because of spillovers, any idea about that?

My PD is March 2008 and missed filing my 485 last year. Hoping that I can file that at least this year.

Unlikely until last quarter of the year which starts in June.

Read an article on yahoo about colonizing "Mars". Application accepted late this year 2013 and Landing in 2023 for 4 astronauts. Just 10 years cycle time since application to "Mars citizenship". Added benefit, we can decide on the priority dates of people arriving in after us. One draw back no return trip planned. Have been waiting since 10 years now after entering US in F1 and still no green card even in sight.Looks like a better deal at Mars.

Read an article on yahoo about colonizing "Mars". Application accepted late this year 2013 and Landing in 2023 for 4 astronauts. Just 10 years cycle time since application to "Mars citizenship". Added benefit, we can decide on the priority dates of people arriving in after us. One draw back no return trip planned. Have been waiting since 10 years now after entering US in F1 and still no green card even in sight.Looks like a better deal at Mars.

LOL! Totally agree. That is a better deal than waiting for a GC here

Thank you "northwest.bobby"

Lets go "Mars" guys

Heard it is full of Gold & Diamonds ( Don't beleive those NASA's pictures showing only dust)

Let's have our own rules.

Let's call it as "Red" card (apt name for Red planet though -Not to be confused with Target Red cards) and

who needs a green card anyway in Mars , where people are supposed to be green in color. Will have hard time

to distinguish between card and men/women.

We will indeed have countrywide quotas

We will give 90% to Indians. Nope, i am not being unfair

We need lots and lots of those hard working Indian EB3' s and EB2's to to dig out all those gold and diamond and export it to Mother Earth. That is how we can make the numbers of EB3 more so that poor guys will have relief back in Mother Earth

and their priority dates will drop like a rock and become current in no time..

Sure... just waiting for the application to be uploaded by the end of this year

Will let you know and as such i see no other better place for all the questions we may have on filling the "application"

Not sure whether they would ask for the birth certificate though and i am out (like many hard working Indian EB2's EB3's)

Well , we will still try with our "affidavits"

And if they have any "RFE" for seasonal flu shots of 2012 ,then i am definitely out of the game.

Archived