15-day Premium Processing clock stopped on your I129, PETITION FOR A NONIMMIGRANT WORKER

pavan_avnr

I have filed for my H1 extension yesterday 18th I got message that I got RFE and next day 19th i got mail showing below message. What could be it?

On December 7, 2012, the 15-day Premium Processing clock stopped on your I129, PETITION FOR A NONIMMIGRANT WORKER. A notice was sent on this date explaining the specific reason for stopping the premium processing of your case. This notice will contain detailed information on further action required by you. Your premium processing receipt notice contains contact information for direct inquiries on your case.

For my case we responded to RFE 2 months back and now status changed from "RFE" to "Initial review" also it says

""Dec 8 15 day premium processing clock stopped"

I read somewhere that "The clock also stops if USCIS finds a "hit" in conducting its (IBIS)security check"

So i dont think its a case of worry.For all RFE cases when the process re starts it goes from "RFE" to "initial review" stage

• 4 weeks later...

Hi,

I got the same message. I applied for my H1 Transfer on 15th Jan, 2013 and on 17th Jan, 2013 around 5:30 pm i got this message "the 15-day Premium Processing clock stopped on your I129".

I searched on murthy and other forums and found that this is common issue now a days.

I checked it after 2 hours and guess what it was approved on same day.

Best of luck to all who are in the same boat... !!

• 5 months later...

Archived