H1-B online status

lenkinserin

I checked the online status of my H1-b petition and it says under the DECISION stage:

"The review of your I129, PETITION FOR A NONIMMIGRANT WORKER was completed. You will be notified of the decision by mail."

Usually, I have seen if it's approved or denied they mention online. Has anyone in the same position. Does that mean, it has been denied?

I have seen my H1-b petition status in uscis site and it is under the DECISION stage:

"The review of your I129, PETITION FOR A NONIMMIGRANT WORKER was completed. You will be notified of the decision by mail."

My attorney responded to RFE on 30th of nov under regular processing.I got this status message on 12 th of Dec.

If any of your petition gets approved after this decision status please udate.

Regards.

My application went back to "initial review." The online status says, "the 15-day Premium Processing clock stopped on your I129, PETITION FOR A NONIMMIGRANT WORKER. A notice was sent on this date explaining the specific reason for stopping the premium processing of your case."

Has anyone experienced this kind of situation where H1b application went back from Decision to initial review?

• 3 weeks later...

Hi @lenkinserin can you let me know what is the current status on ur situation, i have the same situation now i see under initial review that ur premium processing clock has been stopped(after sending the RFE documents)

My application went back to "initial review." The online status says, "the 15-day Premium Processing clock stopped on your I129, PETITION FOR A NONIMMIGRANT WORKER. A notice was sent on this date explaining the specific reason for stopping the premium processing of your case."

Has anyone experienced this kind of situation where H1b application went back from Decision to initial review?

• 2 weeks later...

Archived