Ottawa: H1b Interview Nov 19th-20th 221g white Waiting for passport request

sri_ottawa

Hi Everybody,

Please update this topic who ever attended interview on Nov 19th or 20th, got 221g white and waiting for passport request email from consulate.

Below are my timelines.

Interview attended: Nov 20th and got 221G white

Client got email on Nov 21 st with standard set of questions and replied back same day

Waiting for consulate email.

Guys,

My case- FTE. Got 221g - Blue slip on Nov 13th(Diwali day). Reason for 221g-no idea(don't worry abt it now). Emailed consulate guys on 26th-got automated reply (that we cannot tell anything until 60 days).

By GOD'S grace by getting number from a person thru murthy forum,called cosulate guys on Dec 3rd. Was told that visa approved and asked me where I am currently. I was in Ottawa, so I was asked to come to consulte next day morning at 8 a.m(on Dec4th).

Submitted my passport. On Dec 5th waited for loomis update-did not happen. Went to loomis around 5.30 p.m and was told that my passport is there and I need to wait for a while. Collected it. Flew out of Ottawa on Dec 6th morning.

Ottawa Consulate number is 613-238-5335, option 3 followed by option 8...A guy from switch board will pick, ask him to direct you to visa (consular) section....!

Hope this helps. Pass on to ppl around you also.

Archived