Dec 3rd - Toronto Interviews Update

vin18may

Hey I don't see those 2 extra lines. I guess they are updated once loomis receives our PP's. CSC Website for couple people on this thread was not updated but they got an email and they were able to get the passport showing that email. Make sure you check your spam, coz that is where the email is landing for everyone. Good luck to US!!!

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

hi thanks buddies i got the passport with 3 years stamping and came back to USA from the loomis office it self and reached 1 minutes back to home any way i pray for you to get your updates and passoports with visas hope we see you here in USA thanks and regards..and once again very nice and excited journey to canada but just before at the port of entry some small issue other than that everything was so cool and pretty thanks and regards

am back to the US now. And the CIC website is still not updated.

So i would recommend to rely on loomis email.

BTW - anyone drove to US ?

I drove & at the US port of entry - the officer neither gave me a new I94 nor did he stamp the date of entry on my passport. I guess he forgot ..

Let me know ur experience & also if anyone knows that not having a date of entry stamp in the passport makes any difference ?

Thanks

Vin

hey vin18may new i-94 is compulsory if you r coming from other country... Your old I-94 is in USCIS system...I-94 and Visa Stamping are completely different..Better to consult your company HR /Attorney...

Better to drive back to canada and go back to USA again over week end..take new I-94

hey vin18may new i-94 is compulsory if you r coming from other country... Your old I-94 is in USCIS system...I-94 and Visa Stamping are completely different..Better to consult your company HR /Attorney...

Better to drive back to canada and go back to USA again over week end..take new I-94

Hi Kc123us,

I know its mandatory .. was trying to check if there is a different process at US port of entry @Lewiston, NY near Niagara ?

Did anyone drive thru this port & did they fill out the I94 ?

This is scary.

I have also asked my employer to check with the attorney .. but want to know what happenned with others who drove thru here.

I am also posting this as a separate thread .. coz may be others might not see this thread due to its tittle.

Thanks

Vin

I came through the sand way the first officer checked the visa and allowed then I asked for new I-94 then he checked some thing he says sorry and crated new I-94 and stamped the date and said sorry again if I didn't press in that point it comes under illegal stay and your IRS tax also comes difference as it may still show you are a student or previous I-94 status please don't make mess your visit contact your attorney immediately or follow like other saud go to Canada and comeback

am back to the US now. And the CIC website is still not updated.

So i would recommend to rely on loomis email.

BTW - anyone drove to US ?

I drove & at the US port of entry - the officer neither gave me a new I94 nor did he stamp the date of entry on my passport. I guess he forgot ..

Let me know ur experience & also if anyone knows that not having a date of entry stamp in the passport makes any difference ?

Thanks

Vin

Just wondering: can we re-enter US while our case is pending?

Hello all...

I attended on Monday Dec 3rd afternoon interview...Stamping approved and no issues with PIMS even though I have not received any Loomis email until Friday evening 4 PM. Picked up passport on 12/07 from consulate

I went to Consulate on Thursday Dec 6th to check whats going on my passport. The guy who sits in information section told me that wait until 5 business days and come back on Dec 10th...

I have planned india trip on Dec 12th and went back again on Friday Evening around 4 pm and requested that guy who sits in information section...He went inside and collected my passport cross verified with my ID card...Finally Received passport Without LOOMIS center pick up...

Back to US on same day Friday Night from Toronoto to Buffallow by bus and catch flight in Buffallow NY

POE the same I-94 which is in MY i-797 got stapled on my passport... He not generated new I-94 he mentioned that its okay you r on Same status and same i-94 no need to generate new I-94...

Entered through Pecas bridge buffalo NY downtown area

Archived