Dec 3rd - Toronto Interviews Update

vin18may

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi Everyone.....I just saw this thread....Thank God!!!

I had an interview on Dec 3rd and mine was approved too.....Just simple questions, no documents asked, Asian VO.

Questions:

Who is ur petioner?

How Long?

Client?

Role?

Salary?

That's all and he said visa was approved.....I am waiting for an email or update in CSC Website, but I didn't see any......

@vin18may, kbknaidu, MyHI_Visa, subbu_stamping.....Could you please give the details for your interview....

1. What Time was your interview?

2. VO who interviewed you?

3. Did you get an email first? And is your CSC Website showing the update?

Please update about these questions, it would be helpful for the people who didn't get an email yet.....

By the way my interview was at 10:00AM.

Thanks!

Looks like everyone got Loomis email who attended on Dec 3rd ..By the way my interview is afternoon. I have not received my email and loomis pick up.. VO said my visa approved ... Any one waiting for email who attended on Dec 3rd

jesrkkd.... I am in same boat my interview @1:45 pm on 3rd plz send an emaill to me kc123usa gmail.com

Hi Everyone.....I just saw this thread....Thank God!!!

I had an interview on Dec 3rd and mine was approved too.....Just simple questions, no documents asked, Asian VO.

Questions:

Who is ur petioner?

How Long?

Client?

Role?

Salary?

That's all and he said visa was approved.....I am waiting for an email or update in CSC Website, but I didn't see any......

@vin18may, kbknaidu, MyHI_Visa, subbu_stamping.....Could you please give the details for your interview....

1. What Time was your interview?

2. VO who interviewed you?

3. Did you get an email first? And is your CSC Website showing the update?

Please update about these questions, it would be helpful for the people who didn't get an email yet.....

By the way my interview was at 10:00AM.

Thanks!

buddy - my interview was scheduled for 9.30 - but actually happenned at 11am

check ur spam folder .. you should see the email. I got it yesterday at 10:15pm

CIC website has not updated yet & i dont care as long as Loomis confirms the pick up

Best of Luck to all !!!

Thank You, kc123us and vin18may....

I am checking my spam every now and then. I did not get any email.

The lady who puts the papers in a blue file wrote No PIMS on it. Does "No PIMS" means 'pims not required' or the 'PIMS is not updated'? VO didn't say anything about PIMS.

If my PIMS is not updated then it might take an other day i guess....

Hoping to see an email soon....

No....I don't see anything I just see the first 3 lines thats all......Actually couple other people was saying in this thread that CSC website is not updated with the details but they got an email from loomis. U will get an email and u can use that to go and get the passport from Loomis. I am not worried about CSC website updating, waiting for an email. Make sure you check your spam, that is where it is landing....

Do you know anyone else other than the people in this thread who went on Dec 3rd?

Archived