221g ,got a mail to submit the petition with aupporting documents

GGMU

Hi ,

I had inerview yesterday.My tax returns and I797 and LCA (current) were taken ,I was not asked lot of questions and was issued a 221g.I got a mail today like this

In order to proceed with processing your visa application, please provide to this office a copy of your petition with all supporting documents as filed to USCIS.

What documents apart from my petiton and LCA should be submitted .Do I need to give my orginal degree certificates and passport

please provide to this office a copy of your petition with all supporting documents as filed to USCIS

Means every single document you used in the packet sent to USCIS for H1B petition , check with your employer what all documents he sent out. cover letter, company tax letters, PO,client details LCA

which email did they contact you the email you've mentioned in DS160 or official mail id ?

Hi, I have been to Toronto on Nov 26th .I have one vendor between client.Like I said, I was asked not many questions.Just showed tax returns and present LCA ,I was asked about my major and University and salary

I am also looking for accomodation .If anybody is living in a motel and want to share ,please post your email id or contact me

Hi,

I got the following mil from consulate

Thank you for a prompt reply.

However, in order to bring your visa application to a conclusion, please clarify the relationship between your petitioner ABC and the following business entities, in respect to your employment:

1)H1B petition client

2)H1B petition vendor

3)Present client

4)Present Vendor

I just replied them back that the first 2 were client and vendor when my petition was filed and the last 2 are my current client and vendor.Is there any more information that I should provide

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived