Ottawa: 221G's week: 19Nov to 22 Nov2012

InGodWeTru$t

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi,

I got 221g white on nov 19th. VO took client letter,vendor letter ,employment letter ,i 797 ,pp on that day...my client was contacted by same day and client manager responded on same day..after that they didn't ask any other document from nov 19th. Any of you guys face same situation previously?

Hi,

I got 221g white on nov 19th. VO took client letter,vendor letter ,employment letter ,i 797 ,pp on that day...my client was contacted by same day and client manager responded on same day..after that they didn't ask any other document from nov 19th. Any of you guys face same situation previously?

your email id please

Hi,

I had my visa interview yesterday(Dec 3rd) and VO gave me 221g white slip and took all documents except the passport. they gave my passport back. My client manager got an email yesterday and he replied today morning. I am on EC model working at the same client from 2007 Oct. Hoping to get an email from consulate next week. I am staying in hotel and i can provide the accommodation till this friday if any one interested. No need to pay any.

Just as for tracking : 29 Nov 2012: There were around 16/17 applicants who walked in with 221G. I was the last person to receive the passport

So I counted the approvals as 14 (including me)

2 Applicants (1 male & 1 female were informed there application has been revoked to USCIS and they cannot travel back into USA)

1 Person was at window 4 While i was collecting my passport do not know his verdict

Hope that helps

Archived