H1B-toronto 221g

opop

Hi OPOP

I have scheduled my Interview at Toronto.. Can you give a brief description of your interview and what questions you had to face. IT will be really helpful for me and for every one who is following this post.

MY Background is am on EVC ..working for same client for 2 years...

NO client letter but email.

Thanks..

Hi Blueracer and opop,

I got 221g white, he took 797A all the docs like lca, paystubs, client letter, vendor letter, tax return, etc.and return my passport saying further review needed. Did your client manager got any email with some questions. I have seen that some applicants gets the questions very next day.

Did your client manager got the email with some questions or you got the email directly after 20-22 days to drop your pp ?

Thnx

he said they need 1-2 weeks for administrative processing.. its been a week and i have not received any emails from them... i have told my HR and manger too and they too did not receive any email form the consulate... i have been with this company for almost 2 years now...they did not ask me for nay extra documentation... VO just took my 797 & resume... thats it..

@OPOP @w103imk

I went to the interview on Nov 28th. I also got the yellow form. I did my MS in US in mechanical engineering. I have been working for the same company for the last two years. They took my resume and told me that my application needed further review. They said it will take 1 week to 1 month. Please let me know of you guys got the any response.

Thanks

@OPOP @w103imk

I went to the interview on Nov 28th. I also got the yellow form. I did my MS in US in mechanical engineering. I have been working for the same company for the last two years. They took my resume and told me that my application needed further review. They said it will take 1 week to 1 month. Please let me know of you guys got the any response.

Thanks

Hello, I too am in the same boat. I received 221g yellow from Toronto Consulate on Nov 05, VO took my resume and mentioned it would take 3 weeks. Its already 24 days, I'm still waiting. Do you have a batch number on the slip?

Thanks

Hello,

Anyone waiting in Canada with 221g yellow from last 1-2 months? Did you guys get any response from consulate to submit passport?

I recieved 221g yellow in Toronto with a request to submit my resume and wait for 3 weeks......its already 24 days & still waiting

Please share your experience guys.

hey.. mine was on 19th and same thing ..he took my resume....are you a FTE or EVC..? where are you staying btw.?

HI toronto221g

Are you a FT or a contractor . Can you explain how did you interview go through..it will be really helpful...

Thanks

I am a FT employee.

This is how my interview went.

Me: Hi, Good Morning

Visa officer(VO): Hi

VO: How long have been working with this company?

Me: 2 years

VO: What is your position in this company?

Me: I am working as a xxxx.

VO: How much is your salary?

Me:xxxxx

VO: Where did you study?

Me: xxxx

VO; What did you study?

Me: M.S. in xxxx

VO; What did you work on in your Masters?

Me: I told him what I did

VO: Can I see your resume?

Me: I handed over to him.

He kept my resume.

He handed over my passport and told me that they need to further review of my application and said that the process may take 1 week to 1 month.

Archived