H1B DS-160 Questions - Please Help

Don00000007

Hi,

I filled out my DS 160 but didnt not submit yet before submitting i juz wanna know if i answered a few questions correclty??

What is Passport Book Number?

My Answer: CHECKED DON'T KNOW

Please let me know if its right?

Who is the peron/entity paying for your trip?

My Answer: SELF

Wasnt sure if my employer will sponser or not, if any of you guy's employer sponsored you then i can ask my employer too or else i think i have to pay for my trip ... please lemme know.

Were you previously employed?

My Answer: NO

I did Masters in Computer Science and I graduated in Dec 2009 and My OPT Started from FEB 2010 and I started working from APRIL 2010 @Same Employer and @Same Client which i am still working. As I am currently in the same job i thought i should say NO the above question. Please correct me if i'm wrong.

Have you attended any educational institutions at a secondary level or above?

My Answer: YES AND LISTED MY UNIVERSITY WHERE I DID MY MASTERS AND ALSO MY COLLEGE WHERE I DID MY BACHELORS.

My question is, is just MASTERS enough or I need to mention BACHELORS and MASTERS.

EXPERTS please give your valuable opinions.

THANKS IN ADVANCE. :)

Hi,

I filled out my DS 160 but didnt not submit yet before submitting i juz wanna know if i answered a few questions correclty??

What is Passport Book Number?

My Answer: CHECKED DON'T KNOW

Please let me know if its right?

Who is the peron/entity paying for your trip?

My Answer: SELF

Wasnt sure if my employer will sponser or not, if any of you guy's employer sponsored you then i can ask my employer too or else i think i have to pay for my trip ... please lemme know.

Were you previously employed?

My Answer: NO

I did Masters in Computer Science and I graduated in Dec 2009 and My OPT Started from FEB 2010 and I started working from APRIL 2010 @Same Employer and @Same Client which i am still working. As I am currently in the same job i thought i should say NO the above question. Please correct me if i'm wrong.

Have you attended any educational institutions at a secondary level or above?

My Answer: YES AND LISTED MY UNIVERSITY WHERE I DID MY MASTERS AND ALSO MY COLLEGE WHERE I DID MY BACHELORS.

My question is, is just MASTERS enough or I need to mention BACHELORS and MASTERS.

EXPERTS please give your valuable opinions.

THANKS IN ADVANCE. :)

Why don't you know your passport number? I think there are two options and you can choose "does not apply" for another.

SELF should be okay. But be prepared to show your pay stubs, bank statements and other sources (if any) to show the funding for the trip.

Did you work part time during your Masters/Bachelors or in between? If you did include it and you can add in the description that it was a part time job.

You should include all of your diplomas past secondary level.

• 2 weeks later...

Why don't you know your passport number? I think there are two options and you can choose "does not apply" for another.

SELF should be okay. But be prepared to show your pay stubs, bank statements and other sources (if any) to show the funding for the trip.

Did you work part time during your Masters/Bachelors or in between? If you did include it and you can add in the description that it was a part time job.

You should include all of your diplomas past secondary level.

I know my passpor number and there were 2 questions

1) passport number

2) passport book number

So for 1) I gave my passport number and for 2) i checked dont know

Thanks I will show my Bank Statements and Pay Stubs

No I didnt work any part time during my masters .. so i didnt list any .. so i m good i guess then

so I have to include my High School 9 - 10 and my Intermediate 11 - 12 then ???

Thanks for your reply :)

Archived