All posts are moderated, so it will take time for your post to appear!
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
lereeve2

New H1B Regular processing - California centre - August only

Originally posted by lereeve2:

It seems your's was the firt petition filed in August.....Dou you have any idea how much time they are taking now???

processing times indicate 2 months at csc. people who filed in late june should have recd by now.

Is there no more applicants in August

@tushar

Do you have any idea about the online status showing as initial review will be same till decision means almost for 2 months or so if no RFE is coming???? And also if RFE is coming in how many days it will come???

based on the proc times in end of July, it is not likely we will see august applicants approvals until early october.

waiting for updates on the proc times to be announced in a couple of days.

Filed on - 08/09/2011

Reciept on - 08/11/2011

Status - Initial review

Has it been approved for any of the August applicants?

My H1B is a transfer. I got my receipt on June 29. Status still says initial review.

you may need to check with your lawyer on asking the question to uscis.

if it has been two months+ and the proc time frame is 2 months.

Filed on - 08/09/2011

Reciept on - 08/11/2011

Status - Initial review

Has it been approved for any of the August applicants?

@tusharvk ....

Do you know exactly the date when the new process time will be released...and where can we check that??

My petition was in initial review status from Aug 16th but the status is still same..could you please let me know when can i expect an update???

the times have been already released.

if you google uscis current processing times, you will find the info.

@tusharvk ....

Do you know exactly the date when the new process time will be released...and where can we check that??

My petition was in initial review status from Aug 16th but the status is still same..could you please let me know when can i expect an update???

congrats. so still just a little over 2 months. we hope to receive more approvals from the august filers moving fwd?

did the online status change for you or you have already recd the notice?

Receipt Date: 08/08/2011

Approved Date : 10/19/2011

New H1B H4 to H1....normal processing at CSC...

Recpt no revd : June 13th

RFE : Aug 3rd

RFE Response review : Oct 25 th

Fingers crossed. Do any body have any idea , how long to wait for next step.??? waiting time is frustrating ...

I talked to my lawyer today and he said that currently all the centers are taking about 4 months for the decision. Movement in the "status" should come after 3 months or so..

I talked to my lawyer today and he said that currently all the centers are taking about 4 months for the decision. Movement in the "status" should come after 3 months or so..

but the csc processing times are still 2 months. many got approved in 2.5 months. might mention this to him

hi Gramesmith.

Congrats!!! Is August 18th your receipt date?? and how long did it exactly take for your approval?

take care