Ottawa 221g's on Nov 13th

New0987

Hi Guys,

I am under EVC model and attended on Nov 13 and issues 221g White.

Just says Further review.

Same happened to another person. Again its the same officer every one are talking about.

Any one in the same situation please respond and at least we can stay together and save some bucks for motels.

Thanks every one.

I am in same situation, I had my interview today (Nov 13th) and got 221g White from same officer.

Interview was straightforward asked few questions like...

-How many layers do you have between client and Employer.

-I see you changed 2 other companies(OPT) before started working on the current company(H1B), what is the reason and don't say that you have better opportunity ??

I tried to say I really got good opportunity and he stopped in between and said no no don't say opportunities... I said those two employers are not ready to apply for my H1B as in 2009-2010 market is very bad.... (little bit convinced ...) and then now I became really nervous... which is bad

- And he asked about my clients and gave me 221g for further review.

Be Confident who ever the visa officer is and I heard they were asking for tax returns and contracts between employer-vendor and vendor-client (apart from client letters...)

some useful posts...

(try to get as many docs as mentioned in the forum)

Hi @venus23,

As KM3 posted. He asked me how many vendors do i have.

Asked me for a list of documents and gave the list. Gave a 221g white. No other questions.

Have all the letters. Send a mail in 15 mins to Client manager.

If anyone go to Ott@w@ make sure your client and HR responds in a positive way.

Thanks

I had my onterview on Nov 13th ,second counter .He asked for client letter,vendor,employer,lac,tax documents, my H1 documentation.he made a bundle of all those document and gave my passport with white slip 221g and said further review.

My client got the questions from embassy and he replied back to them.Waiting for the response frm embassy :(

The VO was looking for a reason to make you feel that you didn't answered or you didn't provide all the documents.

Then in15 mins email will go to the person on your Client Letter (Client side manager or HR).

Make sure you have all documents :

1)All letters (Make sure you get Originals and detailed)

2)I129/LCA/Resume

3)paystubs/W2's @ Tax returns (As many as possible)/ bank statements

4)Employer-Vendor and Vendor - Client (PWO)

5)Employer tax returns

6) OPT and i-20's

Hi Guys,

As said i am in EVC and got 221g. I met a few other people in the same motel we are staying.

They were around 9 people i met. They said they never posted in the form.

Look like lot of people who didn't post in Murthy are still here from a week ahead.

They said one of them was asked to drop passport on last Friday and waiting for passport.

Some of them were asked for further documentation. It depends.

But be prepared for 2-3 weeks. Good Luck Guys.

People who want to go for a visa better go to India , this is just a suggestion.

At least you will have a home instead of pricy motels in Canada.

I am not sure of Vancover, Make sure not a lot of people post on the forms.

Don't take the forms to track Success rate. Use the information regarding what docs needed only.

Thanks

Hi @Swetha211 and everyone,

I got an email from Consulate today around 4:00 pm. Looks like they want to clear 221g's after Client responded by this weekend. They ask to come on Tuesday and Thursday.

Good Luck every one, looks like if you have a vendor we will be given 221g and the Consulate will check with the Client.

Hope for the best and everyone should be Cleared in a week.

Archived