People going to Ottawa, please Beware!!

raj-email

Hi,

For all that are planning to go to Ottawa, please make sure your client responds the way you wanted to the Embassy questions.

I saw my friends who had issues because though they have all the proper documentation, the client did not respond as the Consulate expected..

Though 70 percent of Visa's are getting approved on the day they attended the interview.. it is taking from 2 to 15 business days in order to get their passport back.(each case varies..).

I don't want any one of you to panic but I want you to be prepared before taking the risk..(I had 221g so I went through all this drama)

Thanks

My client screwed up while answering the questions from the consulate but they are ready to rectify it and send another email.

So my question is, should they send another email? Just afraid that might backfire.

Your suggestion is much appreaciated.

-- Rohit

Hi Rohit,

I don't have the right answer but based on the scenarios that I saw.. the embassy would contact the client back if the client did not provide the proper information like mentioning as Employer inplace of Actual Employer or Company name.. embassy will ask the client back to be more specific. in that case you should be able to reply them back but I am not sure as I don't knew how ur clinet responded..

Thanks

Hello,

I got my visa approved on Nov 13 ottawa.Interview was smooth.

My case : EVC Model

Working for same employer sine 5 yrs and client for 3 yrs.I had chinese interviewer.

Here is the details.

Me : Good morning Sir,How are you?

VO : I am Fine.How are you?

Me : Fine.

VO : Looking at my 797 and asked what do you do for your employer ?

Me : I am systems programmer Analyst (make sure you tell exactly same that listed o LCA and ALL letters (Client ,Vendor))

VO : Why did you change your previous company?(If you have chinese office , you must get this question)

Me :Better prospect (as everybody answers)

VO : Be specific

Me : I changed my previous employer , as I got Technical environment that I am looking for so that I can use my technial expertise.

Also I got role where I got opportunity of doing more analysis and design work (architecture) of system.

And also for salary.(This created few more questions )

VO : How much did you get more ?

Me : 15 k (Random number , I did not expect this question)

VO :How much more per paycheck?

ME : Approx 1100-1200

VO :You got 2400 per month extra.

Me : no sir , my payroll is monthly and i got 1100-1200 extra per month.(I did not expect this so I tried to do math and answer)

VO :Who is your client ?

ME : I replied

VO : Do you have any letter from client ?

ME : Yes sir , here it is.

VO : He looked at it for moment and returned my 797 and said visa approved.

Me : Thank you sir , have a nice day.

I want to give one advice to eveybody whoever is going or planning to go to OTTAWA that Unless if you have below three documents ,please dont go.

Client letter

vendor letter

Contract between Your employer - Vendor (Purchase order)

I saw few guys got 221G same day from Chinese guy as They did not answer the wat chinese guy(interviewer) expected.

Please dont answer the way that shows interviewer that you changed employer because of benifits (like Offer H1 , Green card , more salary etc..., do not show any selfishness )

Email me if you have any questions : patelnira@gmail.com

As of now I am in ottawa waiting for my PP.

Good luck guys.

Thanks

Archived