Required Douments for visitor visa to canada from usa for H1B Stamping

srinathchowdary

Hi,

I am planing to go to canada for getting stamped for my h1b.What are the required documents that are necessary to be filled.

There are forms

IMM5257 , IMM5257 schedule1, IMM5645(family information), common law form , representative form.

is it fine if i fill first two forms or i need to fill family information form and common law as well.

Hi,

I am planing to go to canada for getting stamped for my h1b.What are the required documents that are necessary to be filled.

There are forms

IMM5257 , IMM5257 schedule1, IMM5645(family information), common law form , representative form.

is it fine if i fill first two forms or i need to fill family information form and common law as well.

I don't know about common law but family information is important. Without that they won't even accept your application.

It happened with me I went without family information form and the person who was checking the documents asked me to come out of the line. (I was lucky ther ewas a Chinese Girl stanfing behind me and she had an extra printout of family information form which she gave me and I filled that form with pen and after seeing the form, then that person let me go in to drop the documents)

• 1 year later...

Archived