I-140 RFE on Progressive Experience - only 12 months left in H-1B

barkulkum

I am in a critical immigration situation right now. I have a Previously approved I-140 in EB2 from Employer A and i have changed my employment after my I-140 approval from A and A immediately revoked my I-140 after resignation.

My Qualifications are 2 Year Diploma in IT, 3 years Bachelors, 2 years Masters in IT and 8 years experience before joining Employer B.

Employer B started Green card and PERM(qualification was Bachelors with 6 years experience) was approved and valid till Jan 2013, the attorneys from B applied for I-140 and i have received RFE on following terms

1. Employment verification Letters - Which i have for 8 years, and this is not a problem

2. Educational Qualifications -

Since USCIS consider my 2 years masters with 3 year bachelors as US accredited Bachelors and i only have 4 years and 6 months of experience from my Masters before joining Employer B they are questioning in progressive experience grounds.

Please advise me with following questions.

1. Since i have a Diploma in IT from reputed Institution, can that 2 year diploma and 3 year bachelors be combined to prove i have Bachelors equivalent to US Bachelors? and

2. Since i only have 12 months left in my H-1B 6 year Term will i be able to apply for new I-140 in EB3? (Damage Control mode and re-apply to upgrade to Eb2 after receiving 3 year extension)

3. My First I-140 case status online have a Soft LUD exactly two weeks from my resignation from Employer A, is there a way to check if my I-140 is still active from them?

4. I have 11 weeks out of country time will that be helpful in any way to recapture my H-1B 6 year term?

Appreciate your help and guidance!

Archived