Complete Package - H1B Stamping - Questions, Checklist, PIMS, Client Questions - ALL IN ONE

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hi,

I was going through your document and found lot of valuable information. thanks for your information and i have few question from the list of question you have put on that list.

1) How your employer and Vendor are related? What is the answer to this question..?

2)What is your annual salary? / How much do you get paid? / How much is your income? / What is your pay? -- Should my pay be one in the LCA or one that i am getting paid which is actually higher than the LCA amount.

3)Is this your first H-1b? What is the answer for this question..? Actually i got an year long for the first time and applied for extension and got approved so should i tell them i am on extension or what does the first H1B means..?

Hi,

I was going through your document and found lot of valuable information. thanks for your information and i have few question from the list of question you have put on that list.

1) How your employer and Vendor are related? What is the answer to this question..?

2)What is your annual salary? / How much do you get paid? / How much is your income? / What is your pay? -- Should my pay be one in the LCA or one that i am getting paid which is actually higher than the LCA amount.

3)Is this your first H-1b? What is the answer for this question..? Actually i got an year long for the first time and applied for extension and got approved so should i tell them i am on extension or what does the first H1B means..?

1) You need to provide the Vendor letter which has your name stating that your actual employer is your employer name

2) Salary  can be more than LCA but not less

3) Each I 797 is each H1B

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

@OctH1Stamp

First of all.....great work done in put everything in a single roof. Really appreaiate it.

Now I really hope you look at this forum as I have a question regards PIMS update email. When sending the email, who would be my Petitioner and Beneficiary.

I assume that both my Petitioner and Beneficiary would be my employer. Please correct me if i'm wrong.

Petitioner= Employer

Beneficiary= Employee

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...