All posts are moderated, so it will take time for your post to appear!
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
nikenp

Complete Package - H1B Stamping - Questions, Checklist, PIMS, Client Questions - ALL IN ONE

As of I Know most of my friends are following this post to prepare for H1B in Canada....

Really seeing this post I should say .. Information is Wealth.

Hi OctH1Stamp,

I have a question regarding the checklist, do we need to take the original or just a copy of Work Orders or SOW

Hi,

I was going through your document and found lot of valuable information. thanks for your information and i have few question from the list of question you have put on that list.

1) How your employer and Vendor are related? What is the answer to this question..?

2)What is your annual salary? / How much do you get paid? / How much is your income? / What is your pay? -- Should my pay be one in the LCA or one that i am getting paid which is actually higher than the LCA amount.

3)Is this your first H-1b? What is the answer for this question..? Actually i got an year long for the first time and applied for extension and got approved so should i tell them i am on extension or what does the first H1B means..?

Hi,

I was going through your document and found lot of valuable information. thanks for your information and i have few question from the list of question you have put on that list.

1) How your employer and Vendor are related? What is the answer to this question..?

2)What is your annual salary? / How much do you get paid? / How much is your income? / What is your pay? -- Should my pay be one in the LCA or one that i am getting paid which is actually higher than the LCA amount.

3)Is this your first H-1b? What is the answer for this question..? Actually i got an year long for the first time and applied for extension and got approved so should i tell them i am on extension or what does the first H1B means..?

1) You need to provide the Vendor letter which has your name stating that your actual employer is your employer name

2) Salary  can be more than LCA but not less

3) Each I 797 is each H1B

Thanks for your quick reply Srikalyan. The answer you provided for the question 2 is yes we need the salary more than the one in the LCA but what should be the answer when VO asks should i say the one i am getting right now or the one mentioned in the LCA..? 

Thanks for your quick reply Srikalyan. The answer you provided for the question 2 is yes we need the salary more than the one in the LCA but what should be the answer when VO asks should i say the one i am getting right now or the one mentioned in the LCA..? 

what ever you are getting right now.

@OctH1Stamp

First of all.....great work done in put everything in a single roof. Really appreaiate it.

Now I really hope you look at this forum as I have a question regards PIMS update email. When sending the email, who would be my Petitioner and Beneficiary.

I assume that both my Petitioner and Beneficiary would be my employer. Please correct me if i'm wrong.

@OctH1Stamp

First of all.....great work done in put everything in a single roof. Really appreaiate it.

Now I really hope you look at this forum as I have a question regards PIMS update email. When sending the email, who would be my Petitioner and Beneficiary.

I assume that both my Petitioner and Beneficiary would be my employer. Please correct me if i'm wrong.

Petitioner= Employer

Beneficiary= Employee

Awesome Job !!! Truly appreciate the time and effort you have taken to provide all the information under one roof. Much appreciated !!!