221G White -->Case Sent back to USCIS -->H1 Transferred -->Visa Approved -->Back to US !!!

Srik23

Background: First Successful VISA stamping in Mumabi, India (EVC Model).

On Sep 12th, 2012 went to Ottawa for my Second VISA stamping same employer (EVC Model).

Interview Date and Time: Monday, 09/12/2012 at 9:45 AM

Reached there at around 8:30 AM. After all the Security Check and initial Passport,I797,DS 160 validation by a lady went to submitted these documents at window # 7, where he asked for Client letter, Vendor Letter and Employer letter. He then handed me a token and asked me to wait for my turn.

After one officer took my fingerprints, I was called at Counter # 1(Asian Officer)

Me: Good Morning Sir

VO: Good morning

me: How are you doing today?

VO: Good...

VO: How big is your company?

Me: XXXX

VO: Be frank…tell me have you ever been on bench?

Me: No sir I have never been on bench.

VO: Where you work?

Me: XXXXXXX.

VO: Whom you report to?

Me: XXXXXX.

VO: What’s your role?

Me: XXXXX.

VO: On which technologies you work?

VO: your application need further review and gave 221g white?

Me: How much time it will take (tensed already).

VO: I don’t know?

Me: Thank you sir and I left the consulate

on the same day at around 3:00 Pm client got an email about Employer – Employee relationship and Client replied back to the email at around 3:30 pm, but unfortunately they answered everything based on on-site supervision.

I checked out hotel and went to my friends home at Toronto as Ottawa is very expensive.

On Sep 19th, 2012

I got an email stating me to return to consulate on any Thursday between 2:00 pm to 2:30 pm.I thought it’s a good sign and travelled to Ottawa same day from Toronto.

On Sep 20th, 2012

I went to Consulate and the same officer who issued me 221g called me to Counter # 1 and gave me a white sheet which states due to “Inappropriate information my case is being sent back to USCIS for possible revocation “.

So depressed with the decision I came to hotel, talked to my employer and decided to head back to India leaving all my Stuff in US. My employer told me to stay cool and asked me not to take decision of going back to India so soon. We then started looking for alternates and my employer after discussing with our Attorney suggested me to move to Primary vendor.

I called them immediately and asked if they could sponsor me H1.They immediately agreed for that but the whole process may take at least 4-6 weeks so for this they need Client Acceptance. On Sep 21st they emailed client requesting them to wait for 1 Month. I came back to Toronto and stayed with my friend. Thanks to him for the help.

On Sep 24th, 2012

I called recruiter of Primary vendor to check if Client agreed for that. They told Client is ready to wait for 1 Month and they started my process. I have sent all the required documents and they applied my H1 transfer in Premium.

On Sep 26th, 2012

My H1 was filed in premium received receipt. I started looking the Case Status almost daily.

On Oct 2nd, 2012

I got case status and I received RFE and they responded in 2 days.

On Oct 9th, 2012

I got H1 approval though it’s only for 1 year I was very happy to get the Approval .I needed that approval at any cost as client was waiting for me and have only few days left to report them.

Now its time to book the Visa Slot and wait for the Original I797 and company documents from my New Employer.

I booked the slot for Oct 18th assuming that I will receive the documents but I didn’t received the documents on time and have to reschedule on to Oct 19th, 2012 at 8:00 AM

Finally I received the documents on Oct 18th and started again to Ottawa.

On Oct 19th, 2012

The D day for me as I can’t expect any thing bad this time .Client can’t wait for me as my Employer Confirmed Client that I will be reporting them on Oct 23rd to keep my Position at Client Active.

Went through the same process again:

Waiting for the interview call and Officer called me to Counter # 2 :(Young American)

Me: Good Morning Sir

VO: Good morning

me: How are you doing today?

VO: Good...

VO: So you moved to AAAA and your Client is BBBB?

Me: yes sir

VO: So your roles and responsibilities at client BBBB remain same?

Me: yes Sir

VO: how you got this opportunity?

Me: explained

VO: How do you know that AAAA will sponsor H1?

Me: explained.

VO: Whom do you report to?

VO: Do you know him before?

Me: yes sir and explained how I know him.

VO: Any employees from AAAA work at your Client location?

Me: Yes Sir.

VO: Whom you report to in your previous employer?

Me: answered

VO: returned my I797 and told my Visa is approved?

Me: Thanks sir .have a great day.

Was very happy with the Interview. Came out called my family and friends informed them about how it went.

Waited for the email from Loomis…..Finally received email from Loomis on 10/23/2012 at around 6:00 pm.

On 24th morning I rushed to Loomis picked my Passport and Headed to Airport. I landed in US (NY) on 24th Oct and Joined back at Client on 25th Oct. Struggled a lot the whole 1.5 month as I don’t have Work from Home option and there was pressure as Client is waiting for me and expected me to report by 23rd Oct,2012. But finally it was a fruitful experience at the end.

Thanks to my Manager, Family and friend for all the Support.

I wish you all a Very Best for Visa Stamping!!!!!!

Hi Srik,

Congrats !!!

I think your second interview was tricky. What was your answers to below question?

how you got this opportunity?

- What you explained?

- What was your answer?

- What was your answer

Please reply with your answer, it will be helpful to others.

Thanks.

wow!!! People like you deserve to get H1B. This post is very encouraging. Best part is that you are not complaining about whatever happened at all. Instead, you took intitiative (after all, its your career) and did a great job of handling this situation in a best possible way. Applying another H1B, RFE, taking another visa appointment, facing interview 3 times...its not all that easy. I have to filter lot of forum posts to find one like yours.

@jimiparekh :

how you got this opportunity?

- AAAA is my primary vendor and I approached them.

- Employees of AAAA work at client location.That was I know they sponsor H1B.

- yes he used to visit client place more often.

Hi Srik

Thank you for sharing your exp that hep others.

I have an appointment on nov 5 at Ottawa and I am in EVC guy.

Working for same employer 5 yrs and client for 3 yrs.

Can you advise ?

If you dont mind ,did you come to know the reason of denial in your case?

Hi, I do have appointment on Nov 5 at Ottawa office.

Do you wanna share your email?

Sri,

Congrats!!! You are the MAN!!! I am so happy for you bro. It was nice meeting to you in Ottawa and having a great company with you. Unfortunately, I am still not come out of this hell issue but hoping for the BEST!!! If, I will come back to US, we will have a GRAND Party dude!!!

aa5 -- I am in the same hell issue, you can reach out to me on my yahoo email id dkr_77@yahoo.com

Thanks,

Hi Srik23,

In feb 2012, I came to India. Since visa stamping was due, I visited American Consulate at Mumbai. During interview I got 221g yellow form. Visa officer said he will need to review all documents and if anything is required he will reach out to my employer and/or lawyer. I got an email update saying my case is moved to Kentuky Consular Center and if there's any need for further documents, Its been long time and i haven't received any update yet.

Please advice/help me

Thanks

• 1 month later...

Archived