All posts are moderated, so it will take time for your post to appear!
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
arun2633

What should be the VISA Category?

I have same description in my appointment details. I think it should be OK, however let's call ustraveldocs and find out. I will update you with my findings, you do the same.

Checked with couple of my other friends who booked dates recently, in their confirmation page, they are seeing the same combination too.

guess, some system error at their side. Can anyone vouch for that?

Thanks

Arun

Guyz, I booked appointment in India for my H1B extension visa. I also have the same Business/Tourism in Category. No problem as long as the visa type is showing H1B for us. So, nothing to worry on this!!

Good Luck everyone!!

Hello guys,

I had the same issue earlier. When I took my initial appointment in Chennai, it shown as Visa Class : H1-B and Visa Category : Business/Tourism.

Now when I see the appointment confirmation thru Appoitnment histrory (http://www.ustraveldocs.com) it has the correct Visa category as "Working". Try to print again from Appointment history and hope this should work for every one who had this issue..

All the best..

I am going for H1B re-stamping and I booked appointment for myself under H1B and added my family as we want to go together for interview. The OFC appointment history shows H1B for my dependents as well. Is that expected? 

When I added my dependents there was no option to select the "type of visa" for them. 

Am I doing something wrong here?

@vinniboy: You are good as for H1B dependents, it doesn't show as H4 under classification. Nothing to worry. Good Luck!!