All posts are moderated, so it will take time for your post to appear!
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
messi1212

November dates opened

Can i book an interview date much early with out having case number. My employer filed for H1 in premium processing and client want me in US on Nov 7th.

Can i block a date with having I-797 case number?

@ VisaInterviewCa can you please tell me for which consulate that is for.

I am looking for something around November 27th at Mumbai consulate but was unable to get anything and i did check at 6.40am EST. Right it just shows november 1st and 2nd..... :(

Thank you guys for letting us know here!

I am looking for dates in delhi 2nd week of November onwards.. hopefully they will open up but for now I have booked 9th Nov in Chennai

Krish8119 indicated that Vancouver had dates opened in Oct and nov. Can i Cancel my Ottawa and book the vancouver consulate?

Advice is much appreciated....

Guys, November 15 got opened and I was able to book. So if anyone needs it please book it as soon as possible. Only available slot is 7:30 am. SO more november would open soon. Please check every 2 hrs or so.

Guys, November 15 got opened and I was able to book. So if anyone needs it please book it as soon as possible. Only available slot is 7:30 am. SO more november would open soon. Please check every 2 hrs or so.

maysan: which consulate? thanks

Hi all. The Nov 15 dates were available in the system (Chennai consulate) for a very short period and it gets booked. So it is not available right now. However, it is not a dead end. More Nov 15 dates and after should open up soon. Just keep checking the dates and dont see it too often because you may run out of your daily quota. Before I got an appointment, I sent a feedback. They did get back to me however when it is not needed, that is after I got an appointment on Nov 15 at chennai. Here is what they said. Not sure if it will be useful but just sharing:

Thank you for writing to the U.S. Visa Service Desk.

Please note the allocation of the interview appointments on website is the sole prerogative of the U.S Embassy / Consulate.

We would like to inform you that the interview appointment dates are being released by the U.S. Consulate on a regular basis and same keeps constantly fluctuating depending on the appointment booking done by the applicants online. The dates could be available at any point of the day .If the calendar for a particular post is not showing then it means that the dates in that post is not available at the moment and you are requested to keep checking the website regularly to view the appointments available and book them as and when they are released.

Please feel free to contact us again if you have any further queries. You can also visit our website www.ustraveldocs.com for more information.

Yours sincerely,

U.S. Visa Service Desk

Krish8119 indicated that Vancouver had dates opened in Oct and nov. Can i Cancel my Ottawa and book the vancouver consulate?

Advice is much appreciated....

The earliest date available for Vancouver is 1st march !

Dates are not yet open for Nov20-29 . They are then open from Dec 6th onwards in Chennai. Do you think its wise to wait or just book in a different consulate ? I go to India on the 19th and leave on the 6th.