H1B Hyderabad visa interview dates.

h1probable

In ustraveldocs.com website, I see that all the dates for November are filled except for Nov 1st and 2nd. And dates in December are open. Does that mean all the dates are filled up, and they are not going to open the dates in November again? :( I thought dates are opened 3 weeks prior. Did anyone book in November? And what were the dates and times you booked?

I was able to book in HYD on 23rd Nov yesterday. When I asked call center they said that if you don't see any dates in Nov then it means everything is booked. My previous appointment was on 30th Nov in HYD and it was not working out with my travel dates. I took the risk to cancel that and kept on looking till I found better option. Call center won't be of any help as far as date availability is concerned they don't have any more information than what's available to us on website. I guess they must have opened dates in November way back in september when new system was launched. With people also booking appointments through phone, everything got booked. But this is just my guess and I could be wrong (I wish).

Good luck

But if they are opening only 2 weeks before, why are the dates in December open already is the question? Were anyone able to book appointment within Nov10-Nov30 time range in any consulate? Can we call the call center to confirm whether they got full in Nov or not?

Hi H1probable,

They opened the dates for 3 months. When I saw last week there were dates available whole of Nov and Dec. I booked mine on Nov 8th at Hyderabad

I'm in the same boat. Looking for dates between Nov 5th - Nov 9th. I see dates till Nov 2nd and then for December. I spoke with customer care and they say they have no idea. In general how may weeks before the dates will be open? I'm thinking as December is a holiday season they opened december early to meet the demand (May be). I'm staying positive to see dates for Nov first week in next couple of days.

If any one saw dates for Nov can you please post it? It will be of great help for us and we an plan accordingly. Thank you!

Hi all:

I called the US helpline number on ustraveldocs website. they clearly mentioned that you will not be able to see the dates more than 2 weeks in advance. Why December then? That is something special that they have opened. so two weeks in advance and December is what you see. So, relax. I have no clue how someone was able to book on November 8th, 16th....After speaking to rep from UStraveldocs I doubt if these posts are genuine.

And regarding electronic transfer, you cannot transfer amount from bank in USA. you have to do it from bank in India. National Electronic Funds Transfer. National, not International.

Hi all:

I called the US helpline number on ustraveldocs website. they clearly mentioned that you will not be able to see the dates more than 2 weeks in advance. Why December then? That is something special that they have opened. so two weeks in advance and December is what you see. So, relax. I have no clue how someone was able to book on November 8th, 16th....After speaking to rep from UStraveldocs I doubt if these posts are genuine.

And regarding electronic transfer, you cannot transfer amount from bank in USA. you have to do it from bank in India. National Electronic Funds Transfer. National, not International.

Myself and couple of friends booked dates in November and when i took mine I saw whole November and december dates opened

• 4 weeks later...

Hi All,

Can you please help me, as am trying to first look at the availability dates with out me creating an account. As previously in the old VFS..website we can see just the availability dates by selecting to which visa category and the location we are going for the interview. So in the same way can I see the availability of visa interview & fingerprint dates in Hyderabad by using the new http://www.ustraveldocs.com/in/index.html

Your help is highly appreciated..

Thanks

Sri

Archived