All posts are moderated, so it will take time for your post to appear!
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
daya_cnu

Visa Dates in November completely booked

Hi Guys,

I have been planning to do my H1 B visa stamping in chennai, for days I have been checking the appointment window to book in November, since yesterday only till October was opened but today I see November is completely busy and December has been opened.

This is completely wierd, I decided to check other centers same story - November is busy but December has been opened.

I dont want to cause confusion by stating something incorrect, but I checked multiple times for the appointment dates.

My friends inform may be this is bug ( doubt it), but was hoping if someone had the same experience.

Please let me know.

Thanks

Daya

Hello Daya,

I am in similar situation. It's really weird. It never happend with previous system. The worst part is that once you shchedule a date you can not see any availability till you cancel your scheduled appointment. Post here if you see anything available anywhere in November.

Thanks

I don't think it was any bug. I was able to book one for Nov 8 at Hyderabad. The dates were opened for Nov and Dec when i checked yesterday.

Hi

I had the same problem I am planning to get a slot from 6th to 15th and I couldn't find anything open. This is so weird. I ended up registering on Nov 2nd and I am planning to reschedule my flight in worst case. I don't even have access to see what dates are open. I have to cancel my present appointment and reschedule again. Please let me know if anyone is able to book a slot in Nov.

Good to know that they are some folks thinking of getting it stamped in India HYD or Chennai.. .. are you guys contractors or working FT?

I am a FT Employee

Hi

I had the same problem I am planning to get a slot from 6th to 15th and I couldn't find anything open. This is so weird. I ended up registering on Nov 2nd and I am planning to reschedule my flight in worst case. I don't even have access to see what dates are open. I have to cancel my present appointment and reschedule again. Please let me know if anyone is able to book a slot in Nov.

I was able to get one on Nov 8th At hyderabad

guys i am planning to go for an interview in nov too. i already booked my flight. i just got an appointment in kolkata on nov 14th. i want to attend in hid. if anyone of you guys see an appointment available from nov 5ht to nov 20th can you please let me know? Also do you guys know if we can attend an interview in kolkata and off in hid?

I was able to book in HYD on 23rd Nov yesterday. When I asked call center they said that if you don't see any dates in Nov then it means everything is booked. My previous appointment was on 30th Nov in HYD and it was not working out with my travel dates. I took the risk to cancel that and kept on looking till I found better option. Call center won't be of any help as far as date availability is concerned they don't have any more information than what's available to us on website. I guess they must have opened dates in November way back in september when new system was launched. With people also booking appointments through phone, everything got booked. But this is just my guess and I could be wrong (I wish).

Good luck

Any dates for mumbai consulate available from 15th Nov until 30th Nov? Please list OFC dates also if possible. This is the most wierd system I have seen where there are so many complications for scheduling OFC and visa dates and not all dates are available in conjunction. I could only see 1st and 2nd Nov this morning and the system is putting a restriction on how often can you check dates. You are required to fill in DS-160, Pay 10k per applicant and even then there is a restriction on how often can you check dates.

Guys I am in same boat. I wanted to book slot between 8-13 nov. but got date of 20th nov for chennai. I was constantly checking dates when only few oct dates were out and next day morning I saw nov 20th was there. I am really surprised how all the dates of nov got booked in 1 night or is it bug in system.

Guys,

I rescheduled my trip to ensure I atleast the Nov 1 date before i miss that too. Till yesterday I didnt see any dates open up in November.

I notice the dates in december are slowly getting consumed, am not too optimistic of November opening up.

But who knows !

I am reposting my comment from another thread.

Hi all:

I called the US helpline number on ustraveldocs website. they clearly mentioned that you will not be able to see the dates more than 2 weeks in advance. Why December then? That is something special that they have opened. so two weeks in advance and December is what you see. So, relax. I have no clue how someone was able to book on November 8th, 16th....After speaking to rep from UStraveldocs I doubt if these posts are genuine.

And regarding electronic transfer, you cannot transfer amount from bank in USA. you have to do it from bank in India. National Electronic Funds Transfer. National, not International. And regarding the cancellation, you can cancel not more than 2 times. If you wish to cancel and reschedule after that, you will have to repay the visa fee.

Good Luck!

Hi Sarajones,

Regarding the date in November 16th, I personally saw that date open up but I didnt book that since I was hoping I will get other dates but never got them.

Anyways as you mentioned may be in a week they should open up.

All,

I saw Mumbai dates open up until November 10th just few minutes ago. As for New Delhi, It is even giving the message that no dates are available as of now for October, November and December. Strange!!

I am also hoping to see something for the 3rd week of november soon. I think it will open up in couple of days. Praying with crossed fingers.

All,

I saw Mumbai dates open up until November 10th just few minutes ago. As for New Delhi, It is even giving the message that no dates are available as of now for October, November and December. Strange!!

I am also hoping to see something for the 3rd week of november soon. I think it will open up in couple of days. Praying with crossed fingers.

I can see all November and Dec open for New Delhi now. However, I can see Nov 19-21 as open dates in Hyd!