How many days it will take to get my passport back after stamping

sam112

Hi,

Here I am counting on best case. I am going for stamping on Nov 30th (hope I will get done with stamping). After done with the appointment, in how many days I can expect my passport in hands. Because for now I have return ticket on Dec 1st, which is impossible. So I have to alter my flight ticket, and I need to be in US office as soon as possible. I need to inform in office that when I am coming back (we are running on deadlines).

Please tell me that on successful stamping how many it will take to get my passport back.

Thanks,

Sam

I heard that it takes 3-5 business days to get the passport if everything goes fine.

I am in same dilemma as I have interview at Toronto @ 26th Oct and planning to book return ticket of 5th...

Do you think taking one way will help? Also, if we take return ticket then it might cost more to reschedule the dates ...

Hi,

Here I am counting on best case. I am going for stamping on Nov 30th (hope I will get done with stamping). After done with the appointment, in how many days I can expect my passport in hands. Because for now I have return ticket on Dec 1st, which is impossible. So I have to alter my flight ticket, and I need to be in US office as soon as possible. I need to inform in office that when I am coming back (we are running on deadlines).

Please tell me that on successful stamping how many it will take to get my passport back.

Thanks,

Sam

As you are going on Friday, you might get update of Passport on next Monday evening and receive passport on Tuesday morning in ideal situation.
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived