Any response fm Consulate on 221gs attended on Oct 1st&2nd, Ottawa

SaiShekar

Actually I am the 10th person then, I also recieved the blue 221g and my client got the email today, I don't know if my end client HR dept ever noticed that they have recieved the email from consulate until I followed up with them today, they assured me they would respond by tomorrow or by end of the week at the max.

Also I have a question, what kind of questions do the consulate ask to the end client, becauase my client is not ready to share the questions with me. And also I am worried if they ask who assigns work or how is the contractor managed, then I am screwed becauase client will be truthful and would tell that we assign the task and all that. So anyone has idea what would be the outcome in this situation.

Anyways seems like Ottawa is taking baby steps in issuing the visa. So to all the guys waiting for the visa please do post on this topic\forum once you hear any good news from the consulate, so that we can guesstimate out cases timeframe.

All the best to all of the 221g OCT1st week victims.

Thanks

Hello,

Below are the questions were asked to some previous 221 G folks who posted them in this forum. Copying here.

1)Who (you/preferred vendor/petitioner) supervises the applicant, and is such supervision off-site or on-site?

off site -- EMPLOYER

2)If the supervision is off-site and performed by the petitioner, how does the petitioner maintain such supervision i.e. weekly calls, reporting to the main office routinely, or site visits by the petitioner?

WEEKLY CALLS and regular meetings at EMPLOYER office Address.

3)Who has the right to control the work of the applicant on a day-to-day basis if such control is required?

EMPLOYER and CLIENT

4) Who determines the direction of the project?

CLIENT

4) Who determines the applicant’s daily activities?

EMPLOYER

5) Who provides the tools or instrumentalities for the applicant to perform the duties of employment?

BOTH EMPLOYER and CLIENT

6) Who hires, pays, and has the ability to fire the applicant?

EMPLOYER

7) Who claims the beneficiary for tax purposes?

EMPLOYER

8) Who provides the beneficiary with employee benefits?

EMPLOYER .1)Who (you/preferred vendor/petitioner) supervises the applicant, and is such supervision off-site or on-site?

off site -- EMPLOYER

Archived