CALGARY - Admin processing

ragz21

Hi

I have been working for a financial client(EVC) from the beginning of 2010. my interview was yesterday(oct09) at 8:00. The VO gave me a white sheet saying " your visa is approved with pending Administrative processing" and returned my passport.

I was the first H1b of the day and the interview went fine and was pretty straightforward. The questions asked were:

Whos your employer

whats your education qualification

where did you complete your masters

whats your major

what are your roles and responsibilities

she asked me for my resume and gave me the white form which says Admin processing. She didnt even check any of the docs/i129/lca/client letters/paystubs/tax statements or anything. She just kept my resume, recent i-797, ds-160 confirmation.

is there anyone who had a similar issue? if so can you please respond on how long it would take to resolve this? Thanks.

Had my L1 visa interview at Calgary US consulate on Oct 02, After the interview VO told me that "we are recommending your Visa but we need to conduct administrative processing. We will notify you once the processing is complete. It will take 2-3 weeks” and handed back our Passport with a white paper (Administrative processing).

I have contacted US Consulate couple of days back, my case is still pending the completion of the administrative processing :(

Now a day how long it takes to get response from consulate.

Hi

I have been working for a financial client(EVC) from the beginning of 2010. my interview was yesterday(oct09) at 8:00. The VO gave me a white sheet saying " your visa is approved with pending Administrative processing" and returned my passport.

I was the first H1b of the day and the interview went fine and was pretty straightforward. The questions asked were:

Whos your employer

whats your education qualification

where did you complete your masters

whats your major

what are your roles and responsibilities

she asked me for my resume and gave me the white form which says Admin processing. She didnt even check any of the docs/i129/lca/client letters/paystubs/tax statements or anything. She just kept my resume, recent i-797, ds-160 confirmation.

is there anyone who had a similar issue? if so can you please respond on how long it would take to resolve this? Thanks.

Had my L1 visa interview at Calgary US consulate on Oct 02, After the interview VO told me that "we are recommending your Visa but we need to conduct administrative processing. We will notify you once the processing is complete. It will take 2-3 weeks” and handed back our Passport with a white paper (Administrative processing).

I have contacted US Consulate couple of days back, my case is still pending the completion of the administrative processing :(

Now a day how long it takes to get response from consulate.

Hi Ragz, I am in the same situation received admin processing(white paper) on Oct 16th 2012. email me techgeeks8 @ gmail

Hi KeshavR,

It would be great if you can list your visa interview experience as it would be helpful for others. Thanks in advance.

As stated in my earlier post.. my case quite same as Ragz

My Status: First H1b

Appointment : Oct 16th 8:00am

After screening and other process my interview went like this

Vo: Whos your employer

Me: XYZ

Vo: How long are you working for this employer

me: 1year and 4mon

Vo: whats your education qualification

Me: Masters

Vo: where did you complete your masters

Me: abc university

Vo: whats your major ?

Me: electronics and networks

After this she handed over my I-129 and employment letter and requested for Resume and than gave back my passport along with white-sheet stating we need to do further admin processing to make our decision.

Me: How long does this admin processing take

Vo: It could take few weeks or months and consulate will contact you once we have an update.

Hope the above info helps others!! let me know if any of you have further questions ??

I thought of sharing my experience

Had my L1 visa interview at Calgary US consulate on Oct 02, After the interview VO told me that "we are recommending your Visa but we need to conduct administrative processing. We will notify you once the processing is complete. It will take 2-3 weeks” and handed back our Passport with a white paper (Administrative processing) with resume and publication selected. I handed over my resume to VO.

After waiting for exactly 3 weeks (checking status from consulate every week thru http://canada.usembassy.gov/contact/public-inquiry-form.html), I got email from consulate on OCT 23 to submit my passport in consulate or in LOOMIS office which we selected Initially.

Today I went to US Consulate to submit my passport. Visa Officer told me that my visa is approved and wait couple of days to receive my passport.

Archived