Canada TRV - URGENT!

ss1029

A Friend told me that his Canada TRV application was rejected in 2010 because he mentioned that he had to go to Canada only for his H1B Stamping. Did anyone face similar problems getting Canada's TRV Visa?

I am planning to go to Canada to get my H1B Stamping, wondering if I need to to give any reasons for visiting Canada other than the Stamping. What are you experiences? Please advise.

Thanks

Sam

A Friend told me that his Canada TRV application was rejected in 2010 because he mentioned that he had to go to Canada only for his H1B Stamping. Did anyone face similar problems getting Canada's TRV Visa?

I am planning to go to Canada to get my H1B Stamping, wondering if I need to to give any reasons for visiting Canada other than the Stamping. What are you experiences? Please advise.

Thanks

Sam

Never heard this as an issue.

Just mention H1B stamping at US Consulate and Tourism.

If possible, also include itinerary.

I specifically mentioned h1 stamping as my reason for visit, in my application form, as well as in my interview. I was asked if i have any supporting documents. I provided interview confirmation docs.

The interviewing officer asked me if i intended to make any other visits to Canada for tourism purposes. I said I may but not at that point. I got a visa stamp for two years. I was also carrying my spouse's application and her visa was also equally stamped.

Archived