221g White Slip in London

hasthi

Hi,

I have attended H1B visa interview in london embassy on Sep 28th and after all the process and Questions, VO said You visa is Ok and you have all the documents and handed me 221g white.

221g has a section where other is checked and written Admin processing, no other documents are requested. I checked my case number in the Admin processing list and it is still not updated.

What could be the reason for Admin processing and how much r, please help.

I agree that one can not tell why we get admin processing, but i have seen in many forums that VO requesting documents with 221g white admin processing. In my case he did not request a single document. Is there anyone who had same type of 221g white with out any documents requested.

I agree that one can not tell why we get admin processing, but i have seen in many forums that VO requesting documents with 221g white admin processing. In my case he did not request a single document. Is there anyone who had same type of 221g white with out any documents requested.

Its not mandatory to ask documents for all 221g cases. It differs from case to case, all you have to do is to wait for an email from them.

• 1 month later...

Hi hasthi,

Did you get your Visa? My case is also exactly the same .. No Extra deocs were asked . Simply a 221g white form . It has been 3 weks and my batch number is even not in the pdf lidst ! I called to the Operateor assisted visa info. They said- Pls wait 0 days (even if batch no is not present) and then call the embassy ......

@HASTI! Yes! I had the same issue. I am a pakistani passport holder, employer is a bank and job desc. is FT finalcial analyst.Interview was on nov 2nd in london. Everything went ok and i was given the white slip without asking for any documents. As of today (nov 28) my batch number is not showing up on teh pdf file.

Thanks nightcrawler...

221 g : Its like contisipation

You want something to come out sucessfull

It is not coming

you dont even know when it will come

Until it doesnt come , you will have endless pain

After it comes u will be happy

Marching towards happiness!!!

@Tigerlava! its Dec 12 today, 40 days since my interview and the number is not showing up still on teh pdf. They have not responded to my attorney's fax as well. Is it worth paying the crazy amount of money to call them? Any update on your case? Do you have an attorney or are you doing it on your own?

@nightcrawler : I have stopped worrying about them. I have Uk visa too . i love india too ...

For my profession , US has more bandwidth . Thats why i went for it .. Its a clear signal that mostly indians in consulting will get 221 g in london embassy , and its at total mercy or wish of the embassy to provide visa. They are using carrot and stick to make the donkey run .

Reg followup:

Call them exalty the 61st day . anytime before it is wate of money ( £ 1.6 per min , that too they will eat time for verification stuff.. last month my mobile bill was £ 100)

Reg update in pdf:

i am also angered . they must be little professional to update the number in PDF sheet ! Mine is also not there ,, it has been more than 1 month . the VO in london us embassy said "You can see it in two days " .. its a clear lie from london US embassy ...( i dont mind posting this statement in a public forum , because its TRUE)

So stop worrying , stop seeing the pdf every day / every hour :) This is what i have advised to myself !!! Lets wait !!!

• 2 years later...

Dear all, 

I am holding INDIA passport, done with H1B visa interview on 20th Oct 2015 at US embassy, London at 9AM. 

Interview went well and VO is ok and retained with my passport stating, they need additional administration time and handled 221g white paper.

VO told me to wait for few weeks. 

I am scared about my passport. No clue, how long they gonna take to return my passport. 

Could you please suggest, when can I expect there attention or update. 

Regards 

Yagna 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 11 months later...

Archived