All posts are moderated, so it will take time for your post to appear!
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
aa5

Asked to return Consulate tomorrow - Oct 3rd ???

Hi,

I attended interview on Sept 24th and after interview chinkku VO took my passport and said to track status on website .... he didnt say approved or further processing or 221g

But on Sept 26th my client received an email on Sept 26th about Employee Employer and he answered as expected. Again on Oct 1st, I received another email from consulate requesting to mail pay stubs,w2, LCA, and replied them immediately with all the requested documents. Now today, I received another email from consulate asking to return to embassy on any Thursday between 2- 2:30 PM.

Guys, any idea what they would ask now? Is it good sign or bad? they still have my passport. Any inputs you can share is appreciated.

@aa5 : They will ask you to return your passport for Visa stamping and give you back the documents you have submitted earlier and passport tracking instructions for Loomis.

Hi aa5,

I also attended the interview on Oct 2nd with the same VO. He gave me the sheet usually for approved people and didnot give any 221G. He also kept my I-797. I am afraid that it will happen to me also.

It is very weird and very nervous. I am thinking that my visa approved but after seeing ur case I am little afraid. Please contact me @ kirankumar811@gmail.com to discuss further on this.

Thank you

I attended interview on Sept 25 and got a return to embassy email today "To complete the process. to come to embassy any thursday between 2-2:30 ...

What does it say in your email?

I attended interview on Sept 25 and got a return to embassy email today "To complete the process. to come to embassy any thursday between 2-2:30 ...

What does it say in your email?

Don't worry, its a good sign.

Just out of curiosity, If the Client replies it is our policy not to answer those questions and embassy should contact the employer, will the visa be rejected ?

May be,may not be.

My guess is, it will be rejected stating " Lack of information". I am not sure about this....wait for more replies.

Hi,

I went to the consulate on this thursday b/w 2-2.30 and they took my passport and gave me a waybill number. No questions asked this time.

I guess most of them who came y'day after 221g got their visa approved.